Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Arg!!! my professor

Mitzvahmom

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 6:24 pm
the schedule was perfect... no test during all of pesach... so most I would miss would be a lecture

this week he declaired he's running behind and had to hold off the lab until April 4th!! Pesach!! AHHHHH

withhumor

Post Wed, Mar 07 2007, 7:12 pm
Yep, it’s time to move to NY! Come here and join a college where it’s all heimish! It’s accredited, why not! Cya on Broadway!

Ruchel

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 11:49 am
Mitzvahmom wrote:
the schedule was perfect... no test during all of pesach... so most I would miss would be a lecture

this week he declaired he's running behind and had to hold off the lab until April 4th!! Pesach!! AHHHHH

The horror. Ask him if you could do it on another day,not if he could make the class do it another day (could annoy him). Or dont take the risk of having a negative answer, dont go and bring a note from the doc that you are sick (if it is possible in your uni AND IF HE DOESNT KNOW ABOUT PESSACH, you dont want him guessing you're not really sick). Good luck!! Up to now I've always managed to find a way, as a master student in a public uni...

Mitzvahmom

Post Thu, Mar 08 2007, 12:00 pm
B"H I had already emailed him before the semester regarding pesach..

He just wrote me that he will figure out something.

Mitzvahmom

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 3:52 pm
B"H my professor is letting me take the exam..
But I have to take it a week early!! That means craming for the exam...ahhhhhh

Ima'la

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 4:29 pm
With nothing else to do before Pesach, I'm sure! Rolling Eyes

Good luck, Mitzvahmom!!! Hashem always helps us get done what we need to!

withhumor wrote:
Yep, it’s time to move to NY! Come here and join a college where it’s all heimish! It’s accredited, why not! Cya on Broadway!

To the extent that one year the non-Jewish girls in the Columbia OT program dressed up on Halloween as......frum girls!!! Skirts, headbands and all!

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 4:51 pm
Ima'la wrote:

To the extent that one year the non-Jewish girls in the Columbia OT program dressed up on Halloween as......frum girls!!! Skirts, headbands and all!

No that was just me I went to the halloween parade ... Mr. Green

greenfire

Post Mon, Mar 19 2007, 4:54 pm
Ruchel wrote:

bring a note from the doc that you are sick ... you dont want him guessing you're not really sick). ...

Exactly ... so why risk lying over a situation that she clearly has under control ...

Good for you MM ... things always work out l'cavod yom tov and truth!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics