Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Boys h.s

amother

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 7:47 pm
I need to start finding a yeshiva for my son for next year.

Need English. Not such a strong learner. Needs sports. Needs to be within 4-5 hours of Ny.

Im so cluless!!! lol

boysrus

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 8:56 pm
what hashkafa?

ettilou

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 9:08 pm
I spent months looking the right hs for my ds. Is your son in the box...out of the box....on the derech.... Looking for white shirt/black pants or colored shirt ?? Is be more than happy to make some suggestions for you of you give me some more info. Chofetz Chaim has branches all over. I chose their Rochester branch because its close enough, has AMAZING rosh yrshiva/principal that REALLY gets the boys. They use a mentor program that really helps the boys adjust and learn. Its warm down to earth...can't say enough good things. For my son this is just a place that made him feel that he matters..even if he's not a top learner. Pm me if u want their contact info

Odelyah

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 9:30 pm
If you are anywhere within driving distance of Lakewood, I strongly recommend you bring your son to meet Rabbi Binyomin Strauss. His job is to match boys with the yeshiva that is the best fit for them. I don't think you even have to pay him-- he is an amazing resource.

doctorima

Post Mon, Nov 10 2014, 10:48 pm
Look into Shaarei Arazim in Monsey.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children