Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Ideas - Chanuka presents for special ed teachers assistants

amother

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 9:19 am
Hi! I am a Special Ed teacher working in a Special Ed school. My class is extremely low functioning and therefore has a co-teacher plus 5 assistants. Chanukah is coming up and I need to show my appreciation to my staff. My co-teacher and assistants are all single girls. Any ideas of what to get them? I am looking for an idea that is not too expensive being that there are six of them but nice enough that it will be nice to show my appreciation to them being that they work so hard and are extremely dedicated.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 11:37 am
Bump

amother

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 3:57 pm
lol, I read this post & thought it was for sure me who posted this last year! I got $10 gift certificates to a bagel shop; they all had breakfast for a couple of days! mostly same staff this year, ill think what to get them. ill probably watch this post a lot Very Happy (btw I got my coteacher something extra too)

amother

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 5:53 pm
thanks for responding. By the way how much more did you give the co-teacher? I don't know what the norms are. Thanks so much!

Barbara

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 5:58 pm
amother wrote:
Hi! I am a Special Ed teacher working in a Special Ed school. My class is extremely low functioning and therefore has a co-teacher plus 5 assistants. Chanukah is coming up and I need to show my appreciation to my staff. My co-teacher and assistants are all single girls. Any ideas of what to get them? I am looking for an idea that is not too expensive being that there are six of them but nice enough that it will be nice to show my appreciation to them being that they work so hard and are extremely dedicated.

Gift card to a local nail salon. They could use it for nails (for a special occasion or otherwise), towards a short chair massage, or for waxing (brows, lip). And its a nice little luxury.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 07 2014, 7:40 pm
We got a makeup bag with our name on it. We loved it!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics