Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Some parents make me want to scream!!!!

Mitzvahmom

Post Fri, Apr 06 2007, 2:36 pm
I took my kids to an indoor play area, and there was a sign that clearly stated

THERE IS NO ATTENDANT ON DUTY
PARENTS PLEASE WATCH YOUR KIDS

Infact I had to borrow a key to get into the indoor gym. So I tried to give the key to another mom that was just arriving, so her kids could play..

She exlaims "why ru giving me that?"

I said because I am leaving, and a parent has to have the key.

(I guess I look young) Because she said, "Don't u work here, you have to watch my kids!"

Me, n o I am a parent and there is a sign that says parents have to stay with their kids as there is no one on duty to watch the kids..

Her (no appology) - kids I am in that room exercising. and walks away!

I could not believe it, I grabbed My kids and said we are leaving now.
Thereis no way I would be responsible for other parent's children, that is just WRONG!!!

I told the front desk, the woman almost fell off her chair! Some parents, I just could not believe it!!!

My kids have not had school for an entire week, and I sit and play and watch them without deserting them. Just because for ONE day their kids school is closed, is no reason to act like a rude person!

greenfire

Post Fri, Apr 06 2007, 2:51 pm
some people are just rude ... yes it is annoying ... the chutzpa Twisted Evil

withhumor

Post Fri, Apr 06 2007, 2:58 pm
Annoyingly enough, those are the kids who never get hurt! Those are the ones who ‘bump into’ your kids on the trampoline, and yours gets hurt, and they don’t.

uggggggggggggggg

chocolate moose

Post Fri, Apr 06 2007, 4:19 pm
They must have a malach that watches over them, since their parents are absent.

rainbow baby

Post Sat, Apr 07 2007, 6:25 pm
This story reminds me of something that happened when we were in the park on Eruv Shabbos with my kids and my nieces and nephews. The kids were playing on toys and this non Jewish thug looking kid comes along and pushes the kids off and would not let them go back on. There was no parent around. I said to dh go over and tell him that the kids were on it and he had pushed them off. We decided to not say anything as we thought there are no parents around but one thing that is gaurenteed is that as soon as we do a parent will turn up and start screaming at us. It's the same thing really parents that cannot be bothered with their kids and not keeping their eye on them and telling them off when their kid does push another kid off a toy, makes me sick!!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics