Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
What size should I buy

amother

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 7:46 am
BE"H, DS is almost 3. He has been wearing size 3 clothes all winter and they basically fit him properly (except for the oversized waists, but that is why belts were created). He grows pretty quickly and has been growing all winter. Last summer he really shot up. Since we live in Israel and basically only have clothes for 2 seasons (summer and winter) whatever I buy for him he will probably be wearing for 6 months. Relatives in the US like to send us clothes for him, but I don't know of we should get him more size 3 or push up to size 4. What do you think.

Thanks

greenfire

Post Sun, Mar 25 2007, 9:35 am
I think it's hard for kids to walk around in clothes that are too big ... especially in the summer when they run amok ... I would definately get a 3 - however get a few 4 for the later part ... this way you have the best of both sizes...

zigi

Post Sun, Apr 22 2007, 8:41 pm
get a few 3 but get mostly 4. my son just fits size 3 he just turned 3 and his long sleeves are getting small and its starting to look funny. with short sleeves you have more leeway. pants always seem to last longer my son can still get away with size 24months. if the shorts have an adjustable waist band you could always make it fit. they will go from being long shorts to regular shorts.

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Apr 22 2007, 8:43 pm
I've noticed with my kids that they can usually go on to the next size top, and even shorts, but pants fall down (and it's not like they're slim - they're normal toddlers).
My almost 3 year old fits into 3Ts already a year, but the pants still fall off!

gryp

Post Sun, Apr 22 2007, 9:06 pm
I don't know who makes up the sizes for kids, but all my kids seem to be in between sizes. Rolling Eyes

el2cg

Post Sun, Apr 22 2007, 9:06 pm
I like summer clothes that fit properly, cuz shorts that are too long, u cant roll up. so I would get size 3 pants and size 4 tops. my son who is 3 wore 24 months pants all winter, which he finally outgrew about a month ago, and fits nicely into size 3.

S.Shcwartz

Post Sun, Apr 22 2007, 9:14 pm
I would get size 4 for the next season (winter/US) for my kid who is three yrs old.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers