Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Miami villa/house rental summer

readines55

Post Mon, Mar 30 2015, 10:29 pm
Looking to rent a villa/house in north Miami in August for approx 1.5 wks. I see that there are several options
Of companies to go through such as Floridakoshervilla.com, northmiamirental.com, northmiamivilla.com, lxure.com, reservekosher.com. ANYONE have first hand experience with any of these companies? Is there a specific villa you woyld recommend (looking for one that sleeps 6 with pool clean and close to minyan).
Are there more options of other places if I dont need a kosher kitchen (would bring own crockpot)?
Any info that you could provide wpuld be GREATLY appreciated.
Have a Chag Kosher Vesameach.

amother
Plum

Post Tue, Mar 31 2015, 1:13 am
I've rented twice from floridakoshervillas and had a very pleasant experience. Houses are well kept & clean. Fully stocked, which was a plus for us. They have quite a few houses, each one of them different so depending on what your looking for in a house... We like a nice big pool, so we made sure to request that. They have one or two houses with extra large pools.
Good luck.

Emily Thorne

Post Tue, Mar 31 2015, 1:38 am
I highly recommend Lxure!! I rent from them a villa twice a year and I can't get enough! They have gorgeous villas. Real modern, yet comfortable decor. Beautiful pool. 4 big bedrooms with a bathroom for each room. Whoever I referred to them was extremely happy! The owner Mrs. Frankel is a very pleasant woman to deal with
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics