Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Buying etrog/lulav set online

Volunteer

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 12:43 am
Who has ordered etrog/ lulav sets online (having them shipped) ? Would you like to share your reviews?

I live OOT, and this is my 3rd year buying this way. I've had mixed results. The 1st year was perfect (although shipping cost a lot). The 2nd year our lulav was not great, but minimally kosher. I heard that year was a poor one for lulavim everywhere. This year, our lulav arrived broken due to rough shipping (and maybe inadequate packaging), but the company kindly sent us a replacement immediately after I called. The etrogim, hadasim and aravot were good each year.

What companies do you recommend?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 9:50 am
theesroggrove.com if it's not too late (we got ours already) -- excellent packaging, run by bnei torah who know what they are doing. But they might have closed shop already because they purposely send in advance in case there are any issues that need replacing.

Volunteer

Post Thu, Sep 24 2015, 11:35 am
I got mine already for this year, so I don't need another. But I'm wondering if there's a better site out there for next year. Thank you for your review!

Volunteer

Post Tue, Sep 29 2015, 10:17 pm
Update

My replacement set didn't arrive in time. It's been a week since they shipped it. I don't know why it took so long. Dh had to use the public set in shul.

It might not be the etrog company's fault, but I'm very dissatisfied.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics