Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Clown for upsherin

riva

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 12:15 am
I making a small upsherin this coming sunday and I would like to hire a clown. I am in Brooklyn NY. anybody have any suggestions and about how much will it cost? tia

oliveoil

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 12:35 am
Many, many kids are afraid of clowns. Just something worth considering.

riva

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 7:47 am
Thanks but I still want someone to magic tricks and some balloons for the kids this party is meant for the big sisters not really the boy since he won't e remember anything

PinkFridge

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 8:00 am
riva wrote:
Thanks but I still want someone to magic tricks and some balloons for the kids this party is meant for the big sisters not really the boy since he won't e remember anything

I'm not so sure. 3 is old enough to remember. And it's not like a 1 year old's party: if he hears (years) later that he wasn't the start of the show, he might be upset.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Oct 12 2015, 11:37 am
I'm in Lakewood so pricing wise I'm not sure it will help but I paid $225 for 2 hrs for someone to come and make balloons animals etc. There was an option for him to dress as a clown or character but I chose just a fun colorful vest since - as others said- many kids are afraid of clowns. Hth!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics