Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Cheapest Graco packnplay

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Dec 08 2015, 1:32 pm
I am desperate for one... I don't need all the gimmick attachments. However being able to put in the higher level would be nice for an infant.
It must be graco as we all know how to set up and pack it away. Plus I will know my sheets all fit etc.
anyone know who has it on sale? (Online or national store since not needed in NY).

Thanks!!!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Tue, Dec 08 2015, 4:52 pm
Bump. Anyone seen a sale on this?

jewish613

Post Tue, Dec 08 2015, 7:31 pm
Buy buy baby sells them. You can use a 20% off coupon to save money.

seeker

Post Tue, Dec 08 2015, 9:46 pm
I have seen the basic ones for about $50-60 on Amazon.com, that's about as good as it gets and it's a little hit or miss whether you will find a deal but check out the different designs.

Option B is to check out consignment stores or other trustworthy secondhand sources (ie friends and relatives rather than craigslist where you never know if someone is telling the truth about bedbugs or such...) I've scored more than one $10-20 pack-n-play that way.

mha3484

Post Tue, Dec 08 2015, 9:50 pm
On the random off chance you are in Chicago I have one new in the box I would sell for cheap. If it applies pm me.

dwg

Post Tue, Dec 08 2015, 9:55 pm
Just checked Amazon they have one for 39.99

seeker

Post Tue, Dec 08 2015, 10:02 pm
dwg wrote:
Just checked Amazon they have one for 39.99

That's probably without the higher-level newborn insert, if it matters. I consider that good to have but if you're going to use it only occasionally for travel, not a deal breaker.

amother
Azure

Post Tue, Dec 08 2015, 11:30 pm
I got one at a "baby resale boutique" (consignment) store for $30. It's basic with out the infant seat. Search online in your area for children's consignment stores and call them. Good luck!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 12:07 am
Anyone have one in LA to sell?
Unfortunately, buy buy baby charges for shipping. They have one on close out but when you add in shipping costs it's the same as anywhere else. And 20% off is only in store As far as I can tell.
Thanks for your advice and help everyone!!! Any other ideas?

seeker

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 1:19 am
What was wrong with Amazon? They ship everywhere and you'd qualify for free shipping even without prime at that price.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 2:21 am
I will probably buy it from amazon. I just wanted to see if I could get a better price than them. I hate buying something and then realizing it sold elsewhere for less. I do that way too often. It's 60 for the one with the higher level and from what I was told it's worth it to pay the extra 20 for that...

Iymnok

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 8:18 am
I have an evenflo. It folds the same way as the pack n play. Don't know prices, I got it 7 years ago, used. It came with the insert and a "changing table".
No idea how it compares quality wise. But it's the same size sheets.

cbg

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 8:42 am
If it's for a girl, I saw 1 at amazing savings I think $45, it had everything.
Bassinet with canopy that you can move around, changing area, I think it even had a place to store diapers. I didn't really look at it since I didn't need one at the time, but thought, thats a great deal. They only had for girls at the time I was there, this was in November in Brooklyn.

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 1:05 pm
I'm pretty sure the one I saw in Amazing Savings was smaller than the usual pack n play.

I have used several different brands. They all fold pretty much the same way and they are all the same size as far as crib sheets are concerned.

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 2:28 pm
I purposely chose to buy a non-Graco, a smaller one, that uses slightly smaller sheets, or crib sheets with tucking underneath.
My reasoning was that I wanted to be able to move it through a doorway without having to fold it up each time.
the graco ones are too wide to go through a doorway.

the difference in size makes no difference to the baby anyway, since its only a couple of inches skinnier.

twogees

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 5:40 pm
I bought mine on amazon for 65.99. Here is the link if interested...http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AHVR4LA/ref=twister_B00HZFGKPC?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 ....I got the pattern with owls.

smile4

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 10:08 pm
Buy buy baby has separate 20% off coupons for online and in-store. You can sign up to get the online ones and it will offer it to you when you go to checkout

jewish613

Post Wed, Dec 09 2015, 10:28 pm
Bed bath and beyond has them with 20% off coupons too. Free shipping over $49.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics