Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Master Bedroom Linen

devorah1

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 11:58 am
I am looking to buy new master bedroom linen and have 2 questions:
1. We have 48 inch beds, what size linen should I buy?
2. Need recommendations of online stores where I can find nice linen. I live out of town so frum stores are not an option for me and having a hard time finding a stores like Macy's etc..
Any help would be appreciated !!
Thanks!

lfab

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 1:26 pm
You can get full size linen and they will fit nicely on a 48" bed. If you have a Marshall's or TJ Maxx nearby you can try there. Or you can try bed bath and beyond but they'll be a bit pricier.

devorah1

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 1:34 pm
thanks! I forgot to include that I am looking for a duvet set...have not seen those in the kinds of stores you mentioned at all!

lfab

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 1:59 pm
If you're willing to not get it as a set you can sometimes find just a duvet cover at these stores (I only use duvet covers). Then you can just buy a coordinating sheet set that includes sheets and pillowcases.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 2:33 pm
Look for duvet sets on overstock, ikea, etc. They usually come with 2 matching pillow case per bed.
Then find coordinating fitted sheets in full size. Usually looks really good.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 6:13 pm
lfab wrote:
You can get full size linen and they will fit nicely on a 48" bed. If you have a Marshall's or TJ Maxx nearby you can try there. Or you can try bed bath and beyond but they'll be a bit pricier.

Full will be a little big as full mattresses are 54" rather than 48", but they are usable.

ra_mom

Post Wed, Feb 24 2016, 6:22 pm
I forgot that closeout connections has 48" duvet sets on their website available for shopping.

passaicmom

Post Fri, Feb 26 2016, 10:58 am
Do you use Intagram? Many frum stores post their sets and some will ship them to you even if they don't have an online store. Or you can call stores and tell them what styles you are looking for and ask if they can email you pictures.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics