Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Zooper Double Stroller

atarak

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 1:21 pm
I had my second child 4 months ago, and purchased the Zooper Tango. I recommend it for the single reason that it's the only side by side double stroller that is designed to take a car seat on one side. No other side by side offers that! It also looks great! It's a little heavy (but all doubles are), folds flat, fully reclining seats, the back of the hood zips off to a mesh back for summertime ventilation. The basket is not that great though. It retails for $400-I thought it was worth the extra $$ not to have to transfer my infant from her carseat. Check it out on www.zooper.com

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 1:55 pm
I have the single (it's the same as the Waltz), but the heaviness and the fold and the price altogether made it not worth it for me.
The Combi takes its own car seat and even buying the stroller + a new car seat if you don't have it would be cheaper than the Tango.
The Combi also tri-folds and is lighter.

Just my 2 cents based on the research I did Smile

(But aren't Zoopers great? I wish they made a different double though.)

atarak

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 1:58 pm
I already had the Graco Snugride, and I have a combi single as my car stroller and it's way too flimsy for my liking (I have a Bugaboo as my regular single). I love the Tango even though its heavy! And the new 2007 model is much nicer than the old models

shoy18

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 2:21 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I have the single (it's the same as the Waltz), but the heaviness and the fold and the price altogether made it not worth it for me.
The Combi takes its own car seat and even buying the stroller + a new car seat if you don't have it would be cheaper than the Tango.

Do you own a stroller store? you seem to have so many! I guess until you find the right one

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 2:26 pm
shoy18 wrote:
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:

Do you own a stroller store? you seem to have so many! I guess until you find the right one

Sounds to me, that HY has a zooper waltz as her single and a combi as her double. that doesn't sound like so many to me.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, May 07 2007, 2:33 pm
Yes, 613.
(But I also have a Kolcraft universal car seat carrier and a Disney umbrella stroller Wink)

I would love to have a stroller store. Then I could pick and choose my strollers at whim for whatever purpose I needed at that time Wink

Atara, I do think the Combi is flimsier than the Zooper. I wish it wasn't, but for me it ended up more practical than getting the Zooper. I don't mean to negate your opinions; I'm just sharing my thoughts in case anyone was looking at the two strollers.

cl

Post Wed, Jun 06 2007, 11:40 am
it looks almost exactly the same as the Peg Aria - is zooper better than the Aria?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics