Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Virtual pets

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Feb 01 2017, 3:31 pm
My oldest keeps asking for a pet, which isn't happening. I got him to agree to a pretend pet- so he gets to take care of something and I don't have to deal with a live animal. Something other than those hatchimal things, because those are a total ripoff. Are there toys that offer a similar experience to caring for a pet?

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Feb 01 2017, 6:24 pm
amother wrote:
My oldest keeps asking for a pet, which isn't happening. I got him to agree to a pretend pet- so he gets to take care of something and I don't have to deal with a live animal. Something other than those hatchimal things, because those are a total ripoff. Are there toys that offer a similar experience to caring for a pet?

When I was a kid I had a computer game, Petz, like that. But again that was 20 yrs ago

SmileUrJewish

Post Wed, Feb 01 2017, 8:09 pm
I remember that my younger cousins were recently into something called "Webkinz" where you have a toy pet that comes with a unique code that allows the child to play with their pet online. A more hands-on toy that I've heard of is "Fur Real Friends." GL!

amother
Orchid

Post Wed, Feb 01 2017, 11:31 pm
https://www.amazon.com/Joy-All.....QQ00Q
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics