Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
ISO clothing for overweight 11 yo, online, flatbush/BP

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 8:45 pm
Hello,

I am looking for clothing for my 11 year old who is about a size 16 girls. Anywhere in Flatbush/BP is fine, even online, with a normal return policy.

If its a store, I need a place that has nice sale people that wont stare and gawk, and be rude to an overweight girl with an already fragile ego, and will be helpful in helping us put outfits together

We are looking for trendy clothing for weekday, Pesach, not interested in designer labels either.

I used to get her target Plus size under their label of Cherokee, which was great for weekday tees, they now switched it all to cat and Jack, runs so much narrower, even plus size.

We need nice weekday skirts, both maxi length and covering the knee length, she only likes elastic waist. Also, for the summer, she hates short sleeves shirts on top of shells so we need 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve tees.

Any help would be appreciated.

TY

cnc

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 8:53 pm
Teen Boutique has very helpful nice sales ladies.
I've seen kids' clothing up until size 20 so you'll probably have luck there.
They have a variety of brands and price ranges.

sourstix

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 9:02 pm
I second teen boutique. they are great with overweight kids! my experience. they are great in matching up the right style and have very good salesladys. they are just what your looking for. I love the service there. not cheap though. but nice trendy stuff.

onlyone

Post Sat, Feb 04 2017, 11:08 pm
hi, do you mean she is a child's size 16? because my daughter is 11, and wears a size 14 or 16 in child's size girl's, and I wouldnt call her overweight. just a bit chunky! We live in Canada, so no suggestions about stores.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics