Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Kitchen Help

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Feb 14 2017, 9:45 pm
So we're finally renovating our old kitchen and I need help!!!

Any advice, tips, brainstorms, decor ideas is very much appreciated!

I'm clueless here. Thanks lots!!!

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 8:50 am
Bump:)

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 9:11 am
Look on houzz and Pinterest for ideas.
Do you want decor advice (colors etc), layout, appliance advice?

In terms of color, I suggest staying away from gray, as that will soon be very dated.

If your kitchen is large enough, an island is great for pareve etc.

I love the look of kitchen cabinets painted blue or green, country style- it's so fresh! (Mine are white- modern enough, but blue or green would've fun!)

If you're a coffee family, maybe make a small coffee station!
And if there's room, do a small work station for you.

OOTBubby

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 10:57 am
Don't make choices just because they are in style now -- styles will change quickly. Do what you like. Go to Houzz.com and look at lots of pictures. I built a new home this past year and I'd say I spent around an hour a day on Houzz figuring out what I wanted, especially for the kitchen. And I absolutely love my kitchen.

Iymnok

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 12:43 pm
Make a list of the essentials that you want in your kitchen.
Three sinks, two ovens, two dishwashers, pesach storage, garage for the mixer and appliances, hot water tap, potato and onion storage, pantry, toaster oven, microwaves, vertical stiorage for baking sheets, spice storage, only drawers below, under cabinet lighting...
Then you just need to fit it in. After you have drawn up the best you could, have a professional smooth it out.

If you like dark cabinets, don't let anyone convince you otherwise. It's your haven, YOU must love it.

flowerpower

Post Wed, Feb 15 2017, 1:20 pm
Talk to people that put in a new kitchen lately. Check them out and see what details you liked about them. Go to a competent kitchen store and tell him to draw a plan based on your needs and conveniences.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries