Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Slippers... What do u wear...?
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 10:43 pm
mommy1and3 wrote:
Can someone please post a link to the Birks you wear and find comfortable?? TIA

I have these: https://www.amazon.com/Birkens.....7X0VW
I paid a lot less for them but I'm afraid that was a rare deal. I'm already worried about having to replace them.
also beware, birkenstocks kill your feet for the first week you wear them. then they mold to your feet and you never want to take them off. but getting there is torturous.

amother
Azure

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 10:47 pm
mommy1and3 wrote:
I wear these http://www.birkenstock.com/us/.....rt=11
My last pair I got the same but in birko-flor (drop cheaper and straps aren't leather) and so far so good.

lucky14

Post Mon, Mar 13 2017, 11:34 pm
barefoot usually, sometimes flip flops (cheap old navy ones).

seeker

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 1:51 am
So, about the crocs - I always used to wear Crocs, like always. But the ones I had for the last several years died so thoroughly that I had to toss them even though I didn't have a replacement lined up, and now I'm having a really hard time! Did they change the way they make them or were they always this uncomfortable at first? I thought maybe I just need to break them in but I remember when Crocs first came out they were pretty comfortable right away. Then the last pair I had actually had a slightly different insole than the classic ones, and they don't seem to make that anymore - I found one with the same insole but it was a weird stretchy material on top that doesn't work for me at all. There's a new narrower one that doesn't breathe enough for me, but the chunkier ones flop around on my feet so much that I'm not sure how they ever worked.

I now have about 5 pairs I need to return (bought online), no idea how I ever LIVED in Crocs for at least ten years, and nothing to wear on my feet. Barefoot doesn't work long for me, and the slippers I'm wearing now are too sweaty (dearfoams. I thought soft would be nice. It's not, it's hot.) What is up with the crocs?!

amother
Violet

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:15 am
seeker wrote:
So, about the crocs - I always used to wear Crocs, like always. But the ones I had for the last several years died so thoroughly that I had to toss them even though I didn't have a replacement lined up, and now I'm having a really hard time! Did they change the way they make them or were they always this uncomfortable at first? I thought maybe I just need to break them in but I remember when Crocs first came out they were pretty comfortable right away. Then the last pair I had actually had a slightly different insole than the classic ones, and they don't seem to make that anymore - I found one with the same insole but it was a weird stretchy material on top that doesn't work for me at all. There's a new narrower one that doesn't breathe enough for me, but the chunkier ones flop around on my feet so much that I'm not sure how they ever worked.

I now have about 5 pairs I need to return (bought online), no idea how I ever LIVED in Crocs for at least ten years, and nothing to wear on my feet. Barefoot doesn't work long for me, and the slippers I'm wearing now are too sweaty (dearfoams. I thought soft would be nice. It's not, it's hot.) What is up with the crocs?!

Did you buy from the crocs company themselves or do you think they could be knockoffs? Otherwise do you think it could be a size thing? I bought mine from a crocs store and have no issue.

The ones I use around the house look like these but in a different color:

http://www.crocs.com/p/womens-.....vUHzw

If you live near one, I'd encourage you to walk into a store and try on their shoes. They have such a variety!

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 8:51 am
mommy1and3 wrote:

The Arizona style is the most supportive. Although, I like a closed front, so I get the Boston. The color options are amazing. Some are seasonal and are gone very fast. Since I don't need a stronger arch, I get with the soft bed. Read up on it. It's made out of cork which is very healthy for the feet.

mommy1and3

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:08 pm
Thanks so much to the posters that added a link I going to order, just curious I'm not so much of a fashionista are these considered pretty and up to date? Do they look nice on?

besty

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 3:16 pm
crocs all the time!

anuta

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 4:19 pm
I wear llbean flip flops. They are pricey but I wear them until holes in the soles. The footbed gets soft and confirms to my foot with wear

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 4:40 pm
Crocs, clarks, hush puppies. Fly flot?
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics