Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
ISO pediatric orthopedist in Brooklyn

amother
White

Post Wed, Nov 02 2016, 10:33 am
Looking for an orthopedist in Brooklyn who specializes in children to see a child who has been complaining of foot pain.

country

Post Thu, Mar 23 2017, 7:54 pm
for foot pain you may want to see a podiatrist. I did alot of research on this. Any of the newer podiatrist are alot more trained on the foot then an orthopedist. Just to give you an example orthapedists have to do only about 10 foot surgeries before they graduate residency podiatrist have to do a few 100

sara400

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 9:36 am
Best experience for hand and foot pain is Dr. Melvin Tepler in Flatbush on East 9 bet ave L & M. Very honest kind straightforward guy and over 25 yrs experience. He takes United Healhcare for sure. Dont know about any other insurances.

Want to add that he officially does fractures but knows alot of stuff not relatedand will very honestly refer you if he cant help. I think he's one of the top out there.

Good luck!

country

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 10:59 am
I used a podiatrist Dr Edelstein in BP on 51st he's a surgeon. He has day and night hours. He is open every night from 630 till 10. It was great that I didn't have to take my son out of school

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 11:07 am
when doing my research Dr. Simon came in highly recommended and does take insurance . Dont know any specifics but maybe someone here can help.

tweety1

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:09 pm
Dr. Karamitopolous

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:14 pm
100% marathon karamatopolous. Not at maimonidies anymore, with Lutheran and joint disease. DC had same thing, calm, non alarmist, reassuring, knows her stuff cold.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Mar 26 2017, 7:15 pm
Meant mara karamatopolous
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics