Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
The childrens place shoes

Yudit

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 11:16 am
Did anyone buy yet shoes from the childrens place.I saw online they had nice stuff but I would like to know what quality they are.There prices are really good.Are they junk like payless.You could only buy them in the store at Kings PLaza.

greenfire

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 11:37 am
whatever you do make sure they are leather ...

chanab

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 11:53 am
They aren´t leather. But then again I buy payless shoes too (gasp!). I don´t believe in spending $70.00+ on kids shoes if I can help it.

greenfire

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 11:58 am
hey I don't spend $70 either ... I don't even pay $25 ... and I buy leather ... some kids feet or rather most need it ... they are growing and need comfort especially if they have wide or sweaty feet ... you just have to know how and where to shop and be patient while looking ...

cindy324

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 12:11 pm
Payless is far from junk, it's just that when the norm in Boro Park is to spend $70 on a pair of shoes (because they're imported from Italy Rolling Eyes ) otherwise "what will the neighbors think", people tend to believe that a pair of shoes for $20 are junk. But to answer your question, if you don't buy Payless, then Children's Place ain't good enough either.

Post Mon, Jul 23 2007, 12:51 pm
I got my ds (2 y.o.) a nice pair of sandals from TCP. I made them for shabbos. He's had them since Pesach and worn them almost every shabbos since. They're scuffed up at the toe from him dragging his feet when he's in the stroller, but otherwise they're in perfect shape.
Don't know if that would be the same for daily wear.
I did buy dd a pair of shabbos shoes for fall from there, too. So we'll see how those hold up.

zigi

Post Wed, Jul 25 2007, 10:32 am
one of the shoes from tcp is the exact same shoe from target $10 vs 19.50 tcp. they do have some shoes that are made from leather just read the discription, also payless has leather shoes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics