Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Is there such a thing as a multi-sibling tuition discount?
Previous  1  2

Moonlight

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 6:33 pm
My school officially does not - you don't get a discount for buying two seats in an airplane. However, if you ask them if you could get it, they may say yes

mommyhood

Post Tue, Mar 14 2017, 6:47 pm
Our school has starting for the fourth kid it's clearly stated on the tuition contract you don't have to ask for it.
Our supermarket also has loyalty discounts I guess our community is consistent.

STMommy

Post Wed, Mar 15 2017, 12:26 pm
Thanks for the replies ladies! I don't see anything on the paperwork about it so I will ask and let you know! This would be for the 3rd kid in the school, BTW.

amother
Wheat

Post Sat, Aug 12 2017, 11:54 pm
STMommy wrote:
Thanks for the replies ladies! I don't see anything on the paperwork about it so I will ask and let you know! This would be for the 3rd kid in the school, BTW.

Would you mind to update us

amother
Floralwhite

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 12:12 am
My kids school called me to tell me that I'm eligible for 10% off each kid because I have twins enrolled. There was nothing about it in the paperwork.

Call the bookkeeping dept to see what they can offer you...for three kids there should be something.

Ruchel

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 7:00 am
I got for second child and each more

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:40 am
In the school I used to send to, there was, but it kept changing upwards so I never actually got it ( I think it is now at 3 or 4 sibs in the school, 5% discount). when I moved the new school I send to does not have any automatic sibling discount, but the base tuition is much cheaper.

amother
Wine

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 10:56 am
Only for families with more than one child

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 1:18 pm
Isn't that the definition of multi-sibling?

STMommy

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 1:22 pm
Here's the update: no luck. The person in charge of the business office could not have been less impressed that I will have 3 kids enrolled in the school. She said, "we have families with five kids attending here". Only chance for a tuition break in this school is to submit paperwork to prove financial hardship.

amother
Rose

Post Sun, Aug 13 2017, 1:47 pm
STMommy wrote:
Here's the update: no luck. The person in charge of the business office could not have been less impressed that I will have 3 kids enrolled in the school. She said, "we have families with five kids attending here". Only chance for a tuition break in this school is to submit paperwork to prove financial hardship.

Yes my kids current school is like this as well 😳

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Oct 19 2017, 12:56 pm
Anybody knows that about Bnos Brocha and YTT in Lakewood?

amother
Salmon

Post Thu, Oct 19 2017, 1:34 pm
This whole idea of sibling discount makes no sense to me. Virtually all yeshivos are constantly collecting money thru various campaignes or raffles. Why offer a sibling discount to the minority of families who are making big money and paying full tuition? So that instead of making 3 yearly raffles and other money raising events, there will need to be 4?

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Oct 19 2017, 2:10 pm
amother wrote:
This whole idea of sibling discount makes no sense to me. Virtually all yeshivos are constantly collecting money thru various campaignes or raffles. Why offer a sibling discount to the minority of families who are making big money and paying full tuition? So that instead of making 3 yearly raffles and other money raising events, there will need to be 4?

Many schools do not have a raffle at all.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics