Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Is it Yashan? Disney World Kosher Meals

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Dec 24 2017, 6:28 pm
Hi there, does anyone know if the kosher meals they have at Magic Kingdom are yashan?

pesek zman

Post Sun, Dec 24 2017, 6:33 pm
Pretty sure they are Weberman's. You can look it up.

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Dec 24 2017, 6:35 pm
The one from Cosmic Ray's said Sterling, I believe. Is that one alright yashan wise?

doctorima

Post Sun, Dec 24 2017, 6:55 pm
I don't know, but I would be surprised if they are. You could call the company and speak to the Mashgiach to see if certain items are okay.

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Dec 24 2017, 7:00 pm
doctorima wrote:
I don't know, but I would be surprised if they are. You could call the company and speak to the Mashgiach to see if certain items are okay.
I posted because I called and emailed them, but I didn't get an answer yet, so it would be really helpful if I could get the info here!

doctorima

Post Sun, Dec 24 2017, 8:15 pm
Outside of NYC, Lakewood, and Monsey, it's unusual to find places, especially large catering companies, that spend the money and energy to make sure everything is yoshon, which is why I'm skeptical. Did you try contacted Rabbi Herman at the yoshon guide to see if he has any information about them?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Dec 24 2017, 10:02 pm
I don't know the answers, but I encourage people to sign up on the new yoshon.com forums so these questions can be asked to a wider body of yoshon observing Jews. The more people that sign up and use it, the better chance of getting answers Smile

working hard

Post Sun, Dec 24 2017, 10:32 pm
PM me and I'll give you the Florida contact. I do not want to post it online. Or you can email me at Project Chodosh: yherman20@gmail.com

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 1:18 am
working hard wrote:
PM me and I'll give you the Florida contact. I do not want to post it online. Or you can email me at Project Chodosh: yherman20@gmail.com
Thank you! I will pm you

Chloe

Post Mon, Dec 25 2017, 1:27 am
doctorima wrote:
Outside of NYC, Lakewood, and Monsey, it's unusual to find places, especially large catering companies, that spend the money and energy to make sure everything is yoshon, which is why I'm skeptical. Did you try contacted Rabbi Herman at the yoshon guide to see if he has any information about them?

The products at Cosmic Ray's are prepackaged and frozen, like airline food. IIRC, it's Rabbi Weberman's hashgacha.
Check out this a link http://www.webermanfoods.com/k.....1.htm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics