Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Planning trip to Israel this summer

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Dec 26 2017, 9:29 am
I haven't been to Israel since I've been married. My husband and I with 2 kids and an infant iyh. Flights we can figure out. Need advice on where to stay,how to find an apartment to rent etc. We could stay for a few weeks or a month. How much is the cost of an apartment? Pretty much tell me everything I need to know about visiting Israel like this. We aren't good hebrew speakers by the way.

DrMom

Post Tue, Dec 26 2017, 9:38 am
I would recommend staying in an airbnb in Yerushalayim for some large chunk of your trip. You can check prices there and see what's available for our budget.

I would also rent an airbnb or tzimer in the North (Upper Galil or Golan) and the Negev for another chunk of your trip.

There's a lot we can discuss in terms of attractions, sights, etc.

First: How old are your kids? Are you planning on renting a car? I would, at least once I want to travel out of Yerushalayim itself.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Dec 26 2017, 9:42 am
DrMom wrote:
I would recommend staying in an airbnb in Yerushalayim for some large chunk of your trip. You can check prices there and see what's available for our budget.

I would also rent an airbnb or tzimer in the North (Upper Galil or Golan) and the Negev for another chunk of your trip.

There's a lot we can discuss in terms of attractions, sights, etc.

First: How old are your kids? Are you planning on renting a car? I would, at least once I want to travel out of Yerushalayim itself.

Thanks for the info. My husband loves the north. That sounds like a great idea. The kids are 2 and 4 and iyh new baby will be a few months old.

amother
Cyan

Post Tue, Dec 26 2017, 9:47 am
Oy how does it work with carseats? Shlepping 3 carseats around!? I guess the car rental place would have some to rent though, right?

DrMom

Post Tue, Dec 26 2017, 9:47 am
Okay, so the kids are very young, so no long hikes! (I figured you can carry the infant in a carrier)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics