Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Dolphin swimming: Seaquarium or Theater of the Sea?

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Jan 26 2018, 8:59 am
I hear that Theater of the Sea may have a nicer feel, different than usual activities to do, but it's a 2 hour drive (I'm the only driver, but supposedly nice drive)
Seaquarium is the typical commercial place but so much closer!
Has anyone had the dolphin experience in either of these places?
Thanks!

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Jan 26 2018, 9:30 am
I went years ago to the one in Orlando (discovery cove I think) and later to the one in Miami seaquarium.
Hated the Miami one, tiny pool, very unprofessional staff, really not enjoyable.
The one in Orlando was a large pool, we really got to interact with the dolphins and swim". It isn't swimming though really, it's more holding onto the dolphin's fin while they how you across a large lagoon type pool.
The Orlando place also had a coral reef, swim near baracudas, a lot of birds and just a beautiful environment.

Anon bec ppl have seen my pics

ETA , I did not go to the theater of the sea one

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Jan 26 2018, 9:43 am
amother wrote:
I went years ago to the one in Orlando (discovery cove I think) and later to the one in Miami seaquarium.
Hated the Miami one, tiny pool, very unprofessional staff, really not enjoyable.
The one in Orlando was a large pool, we really got to interact with the dolphins and swim". It isn't swimming though really, it's more holding onto the dolphin's fin while they how you across a large lagoon type pool.
The Orlando place also had a coral reef, swim near baracudas, a lot of birds and just a beautiful environment.

Anon bec ppl have seen my pics

ETA , I did not go to the theater of the sea one

Thank you for the review!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics