Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Before and aftr picts

amother
Honeydew

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 2:40 pm
Hi
Call me an egoist narcissist whatever u want but when a task doesn't talk to me I need a big push to do it, my greatest push us when I can share my work. So anyone j interested in taking before and after pics of their cleaning or dishes they've cooked..

doodlesmom

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 2:49 pm
I did that with my siblings on a small group. I wouldn't feel comfortable posting on such a large forum.
As an aside what is a before picture for cooked dishes?

enneamom

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 2:59 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
I did that with my siblings on a small group. I wouldn't feel comfortable posting on such a large forum.

A sad empty fridge Sad ?

cnc

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 3:49 pm
doodlesmom wrote:

Prepared ingredients?
Raw food ready to go into the oven?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 4:37 pm
Would you like a picture of my dirty laundry? Because I need some motivation to get off Imamother and put it in the machine.

Last edited by amother on Thu, Aug 20 2020, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Lime

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 4:50 pm
I'm trying to figure out what the before and after pics would look like. Do the cabinets look any different before I wash them down and after?

amother
Beige

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 5:15 pm
Lime, if your house doesn't look much different before and after you clean it, consider yourself lucky.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 5:25 pm
Maybe you can try to get a chore chart and give yourself a star when you complete something. Then you can get some ice cream when you get 5 stars. It's a reward that you can see and taste.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 5:28 pm
amother wrote:
Maybe you can try to get a chore chart and give yourself a star when you complete something. Then you can get some ice cream when you get 5 stars. It's a reward that you can see and taste.

Love this! I plan on doing it for pesach cleaning. Every five items I clean from my list I will get a ~$5 splurge. Still cheaper than the cleaning lady I don't have LOL

enneamom

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 5:30 pm
My before pictures will look like Rorschach blots LOL

crust

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 6:49 pm
enneamom wrote:
My before pictures will look like Rorschach blots LOL

But then your after pictures will bring you more pride than anyone else's pictures will bring them.

Op how do I load pictures? I'm taking the dive!

enneamom

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 6:53 pm
crust wrote:
But then your after pictures will bring you more pride than anyone else's pictures will bring them.

Op how do I load pictures? I'm taking the dive!

That's a nice thought, thanks! (Still, no way am I in. I'll leave the blots for my DH and kids to interpret!)

crust

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 7:03 pm
enneamom wrote:
That's a nice thought, thanks! (Still, no way am I in. I'll leave the blots for my DH and kids to interpret!)

Im convinced your sense of humor is bigger than your blots.

OutATowner

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 7:34 pm
I look at organizing/cleaning pictures on pinterest. Lots of before and after. Inspires me Smile

enneamom

Post Sun, Mar 11 2018, 7:45 pm
crust wrote:
Im convinced your sense of humor is bigger than your blots.

Thank you!! It is a fun thing to have. I still can't convince it to wash floors, unfortunately.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics