Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Children's clothing - Lili Gaufrette

amother

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 12:25 am
Does anyone have names of stores that sells Lili? I am looking for a certain outfit to match and I want stores anywhere bec. I don't mind shipping. Any store would be appreciated. I found one store in Europe that has it but I would prefer to get it in the US if possible. If not then I will get it there? Does anyone know stores in Brooklyn, Chicago, New Jersey, please I need help? Thanks.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 12:55 am
Little Loungers carries some Lili Gaufrette.
Nathan Borlam located near Williamsburg carries quite a lot of Lili Gaufrette stuff.
Online: Madeleineboutique.com
Oneofakindkid.com
achildscloset.com

Or you can try ebay. Make sure to type in NWT for brand new clothing. I am actually going to list a few lili gaufrette items myself. If you can explain what you're looking for, I might even have them. You never know Smile

Blossom

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 2:19 am
Tuesdays Child in Flatbush carries LG. I think their online website is tuesdayschild.com.

bluesclues

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 6:55 am
little women

amother

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 10:14 am
Tuesdays Child doesn't have the color I want and Nathan Borlam does not have my size. Are you sure that Lillte Woman has LG, I don't think that they carry it. A child's closet and Madeline Boutique don't have in the new Lili stuff. I tried everything on-line, that is why I was wondering if there are stores elsewhere where I can just ship it.
The outfit is their typical grey turtleneck rip dress with a bubble skirt. It is nothing special it is just that I bought one already thinking that it is not a big deal to get another one and everyone has it in pink and no one carried the grey except for Nathan Borlam and they are out of my size. There must be stores in Boston, Chicago, Cleaveland.

slimnglam

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 11:38 am
Bambini on Madison

212-717-6742

When ever the jewish stores run out of a size , I usually call them and they have it. they have lili, il gufo, magil.......They're VERY nice and if you want they mail/e-mail pictures of the clothing.

You can ask for Josephine, she's very helpful.

amother

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 6:43 pm
Simi's of London?

Dini

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 7:05 pm
why is everyone anon here?

amother

Post Thu, Aug 23 2007, 7:44 pm
I think I saw that dress at Shaindy's in Monsey and maybe Farfallina in Teaneck

amother

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 2:13 pm
U can try Bizi in BP but I know the dress ur describing and I think my sis got it for my neice in gray in a store on ave m across from JII I forgot wat its called

BP MOM

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 10:50 pm
judy's nook in boro park sells lili!

amother

Post Mon, Sep 03 2007, 11:05 pm
thank you everyone for your responses. I finally found the dress and the right size in 100% kids in Cedarhurst.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics