Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
How would you deal with this??

Mitzvahmom

Post Tue, Sep 04 2007, 10:12 am
So I went to a the music festival yesterday..

There was this woman, that I knew from online (not imamother) and she said "I will be there too and we can finally meet."

Now when I was away this past weekend, I also met twizzlers from here. I was very happy to meet her, and we were all niceities hi how are you and kind of waved at each other all weekend. But we are by no means "close" friends so to speak. Also the people from that weekend I had just met, so there was really no one to introduce.

So yesterday, this woman, whom I barely knew... started following me around with my kids, and I do not mind. I was nice, and she brought things for my kids (cars etc). Very sweet...

I had not seen my friends the entire summer, so my friends were like inviting me over to talk etc... Honestly I was still in a daze..

This woman emails me, it would hve been nice if you would have introduced me to your friends.

I feel so bad, but honestly I had not seen my kids the entire weekend I was majorly distracted. I did not do it on purpose.. Plus how do you explain, that this is a woman that you know from xyz webpage and you do not even know her last name...etc.

chocolate moose

Post Tue, Sep 04 2007, 10:30 am
Just like that. This is my friend Mrs. Whatever her name is that I met online.

greenfire

Post Tue, Sep 04 2007, 10:37 am
I would have been straight forward ... hey ... I'm spending the day with my kids ... bye ... talk to you later ...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics