Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Thank you imamother ladies!!!!!

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 12:48 pm
This is the first year that I have made entire pesach myself and just by reading and comparing notes with so many frum woman out there, I stayed positive. Sharing recipes, frustration, cleaning ideas etc. You just feel your not alone. Everyones doing the same!! Best forum ever.....kosheren pesach to all of you dear friends.

amother
Bisque

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 12:57 pm
So glad to have contributed :-)
Lmk after yt if your family liked my salt water recipe. If not, I'll ask my Bubby for hers and you might want to try it next yr.

Jewishfoodie

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 1:10 pm
Lol! Did you think that was me? I'm not shy.. It's sooo not my first Pesach! But your salt water recipe is awesome! And now I will post as an ima to say...

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 1:12 pm
Did you give an ice cube recipe as requested? Because I could use that too... I only got 3 and I don't use those ingredients... Water, for one...

amother
Amethyst

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 1:13 pm
I didn't even write any posts, I was just reader that enjoyed all the topics especially the locked up in bathroom. I felt like ok I'm also locked in once a day and I tune out all the noise for my sanity😊

Jewishfoodie

Post Fri, Mar 30 2018, 1:26 pm
amother wrote:
I didn't even write any posts, I was just reader that enjoyed all the topics especially the locked up in bathroom. I felt like ok I'm also locked in once a day and I tune out all the noise for my sanity😊

Well, welcome to the funny farm! And don't be shy! When you come out of your "bathroom", everyone would be delighted to get to know you more! It's so sweet that you think of thanking everyone! Ergo, you're sweet!

Every site can use more sweet people posting!

Chag Kasher V'sameach!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics