Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The Letdown

yo'ma

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 7:39 am
The Letdown (imdb)
It's an Australian series about a woman and her baby and the difficulties with it. It's for adults for language and s*x, but no nudity, or at least not that I saw yet. Have you seen it? I don't have babies anymore, but there are things that I can relate to and not from when I did.

HonesttoGod

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 8:29 pm
I watched the first episode not sure if I like it or not I think I need to watch a couple more.
I found the first ep a little boring.

MitzadSheini

Post Mon, May 07 2018, 8:30 pm
So I quite liked it but I couldn't keep watching because it was so well done and real it was just... Too much, if you know what I mean? You know when you're cringing with self identification /

yo'ma

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 7:50 am
HonesttoGod wrote:
I watched the first episode not sure if I like it or not I think I need to watch a couple more.
I found the first ep a little boring.

If you don't watch anymore, at least watch the I think fifth one. I thought that was the best. For all SAHM, the part where the woman, Barbara, talks to the class.
MitzadSheini wrote:
So I quite liked it but I couldn't keep watching because it was so well done and real it was just... Too much, if you know what I mean? You know when you're cringing with self identification /

LOL I know what you mean. You want entertainment, not looking in the mirror.

MitzadSheini

Post Tue, May 08 2018, 7:56 am
yo'ma wrote:
LOL I know what you mean. You want entertainment, not looking in the mirror.

Yup. Although your piqued my interest. If it's still on iview I might give it another go.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics