Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Tide pods

amother
Brown

Post Sun, May 13 2018, 11:59 pm
I am getting so frustrated from tide pods. They are much easier to use but they keep staining my clothing blue and green! Sometimes even the plastic wrapper doesn't fully dissolve and it's stuck to everything! I already ruined so many things. Anyone know why this keeps happening? Please don't say to use regular detergent, I'm trying to find a solution to the stains and how everyone else uses it without issues?! Confused

fbmommy

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 12:01 am
Are you using the HE ones in a regular washer?

das

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 12:01 am
That is odd. Maybe it's not appropriate for your machine? What kind of machine do you have?

essie14

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 12:24 am
I have a 30 min cycle on my machine which generally gets the laundry clean (if it’s a a partularly stained load I use a longer cycle) and I’ve found that the tide pods only fully dissolve if I use the longer 90 minute cycle. It’s not worth it to me to do that so I stopped using the pods.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 6:50 am
Is the water setting hot enough?

I have a front load washer, and the instructions said to only use liquid detergent, not pods or powders. They should be OK for top loaders, if the water is hot enough.

amother
Brunette

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 7:07 am
Use Tide Free and Gentle. There’s no dyes or fragrances in it.

rgr

Post Mon, May 14 2018, 10:17 am
Read the instructions. You have to put the pods in first, then the laundry or something like that
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry