Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Do you wear a tichel/snood when you go to sleep?

dare2dream

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 9:46 am
I have a really hard time wearing anything on my head when I go to sleep and I need suggestions for something very comfortable that I can wear. I think I'm a little sensory so I prefer to wear nothing on my head when I sleep. However, my children are getting older and they come in to my room sometimes and I want to start covering my hair for when they come in. I know people will just suggest that I lock my door but that's not my point. I would like some ideas from people to hear what they wear on their heads when they go to sleep.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 10:00 am
Keep something next to your pillow that you can just slip on if they come in.

Ruchel

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 11:13 am
They come in, it's their business what they see. Get a cheap hook, or better, older kids (and younger kids) can KNOCK.

Iymnok

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 11:24 am
I sleep in a chenille snood. Even if not, it is very easy to slop in, even one handed while nursing.

mommy43

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 11:26 am
I don't sleep with anything on my head. I don't mind if my kids see my hair

lfab

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 11:36 am
I don't cover my hair at night. I only have girls so really not a big deal and I don't mind if they see my hair. If I had boys and they were already old enough that I didn't want them to see my hair uncovered they would be old enough to teach that they couldn't just walk into my bedroom. They need to knock and wait until told to come in. As an aside I think all kids should be taught that they need to knock and wait before entering their parent's bedroom.

MiracleMama

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 1:56 pm
I don't cover my head when going to bed. I have fallen asleep in tichels though, accidentally, and they are never still on in the morning. I can't imagine how they could ever stay on anyone unless you're a very, very still sleeper. Or maybe with one of those non-slip bands underneath but how comfortable could that be?

L25

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 4:28 pm
they sell "night caps"
like this
https://www.amazon.com/Night-C.....chemo

I just found these so haven't tried. don't cover while sleeping.

Boca00

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 5:43 pm
I wear the cable knit snoods. The chenille or pre-tieds are also pretty comfortable.

Water Stones

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 5:52 pm
I don't cover while sleeping.

enneamom

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 5:54 pm
A comfy, worn-in snood. If it slips off just put it on when you wake up.

forever21

Post Thu, May 17 2018, 6:00 pm
I know this is not what ure asking but if they’re older then why are they coming into your room when you’re already going to sleep ? Don’t they knock ?? And what you wear to sleep is tznius and if ure wearing a nightgown doesn’t it ride up ?
I’m assuming if ure concerned abt keeping ur hair covered that u don’t wear pjs in front of them either .
Is there a source for ur children not seeing you with your hair uncovered ??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels