Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Area between New Square and Monsey - Hillcrest?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

amother
Lemon

Post Mon, Jul 09 2018, 1:48 pm
I recently heard about this and found it very unsettling, and sad that this is what it has come to.

I don't have anything against the skvere community, but this tactic is wrong, hateful and decidedly unjewish.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Jul 09 2018, 1:55 pm
Maya wrote:
I do not know who Adam and Brandon are, but your last sentence explains everything we need to about all your posts. New Square has a PR machine that is better than Satmar’s, and that’s saying something.

All of you outsiders who are so enamored of this dictator and his policies are enablers of the worst kind. You should try living there for one month and then get back to me about how great the lifestyle is. They are the most downtrodden people of all chassidish groups and you dare to defend the abusive and repressive practices put in place by this dictatorship. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Your posts would be funny if it wasn’t so enraging.

It's not that bad but NS is a theocracy.
You usually won't find me saying anything bad about that place I don't believe in bashing the place that I grew up in (it's not their fault that I'm not a conformist) but yes, they do run the shtetl with an iron fist.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Jul 09 2018, 2:02 pm
amother wrote:
It's not that bad but NS is a theocracy.
You usually won't find me saying anything bad about that place I don't believe in bashing the place that I grew up in (it's not their fault that I'm not a conformist) but yes, they do run the shtetl with an iron fist.

In your shtetl do what you want. But how does NS even think they are entitled to dictate which house the viznitze rebbe goes to to klap a mezuza?!? It's beyond the pale.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Jul 09 2018, 2:05 pm
amother wrote:
In your shtetl do what you want. But how does NS even think they are entitled to dictate which house the viznitze rebbe goes to to klap a mezuza?!? It's beyond the pale.

Sorry but attacking the wrong person. Read my post again. I grew up there and fled at my first available opportunity. I just said that generally I hate to bash them but when this troll on here keeps posting nice PR articles about NS I had to say that Maya is on target.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries