Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Is this a decent Pack n Play? are the more exp. ones better?

amother

Post Sun, Sep 23 2007, 3:06 am

Graco
Model 9351
Does it pay to invest in a more expensive one?

zigi

Post Sun, Sep 23 2007, 9:08 am
do you need a changing table and a vibrating bassinet? that basically what the more expensive ones offer. did you check the ratings for this bassinet from amazon or target?

amother

Post Sun, Sep 23 2007, 9:44 am
For a commonly used item it's surprising that it has (4-5 stars on this and similar models, but) only 3 or 4 ratings. That's very few people giving an opinion.

cindy324

Post Sun, Sep 23 2007, 2:57 pm
I have it and I used it a LOT! It has a bassinet part for when you have a newborn, then you can remove the basinet, and use it as is. They even sell sheets for the mattress. Very easy to pack up and open, very easy to transport. I used it for about 2 years, as we travel a lot in the summer, and I used it as a crib for the first 3 months, while my baby slept in my room. I paid 89.99 for it, and did not miss any of the extra features the others offer.

Tehilla

Post Sun, Sep 23 2007, 3:14 pm
that looks like what we have...and it's gone through 4 moves, 2 active kids and both slept in it more than naps! it's amazing.

MMEC123

Post Sun, Sep 23 2007, 4:52 pm
A lot of them also cost extra depending on the pattern. That's a great basic pack n' play/bassinet. My parents and in-laws have that one and we use it each time we visit them.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics