Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Iso cell phone recommendations

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Jul 17 2018, 11:22 pm
Unfortunately, my phones get a lot of abuse and I think I need a new phone. I need at least 32 gb, and since it gets a lot of abuse, I need something sturdy and waterproof, or at least water-resistant. My current phone is quite new, but it's a Galaxy J7, and the cracked screen is nonreplaceable since it's cheaply glued on to the phone, or so I was told by more than one repair center (or not worth the cost). The phone should be usable on the AT&T network and be in the $200 range. I don't own a computer and I use my phone a lot for online shopping, WhatsApp, texting, and emails.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jul 18 2018, 12:03 am
Amazon has some good deals right now on Moto G6, Moto X4, and Honor 7X, all highly-rated phones in your price range and compatible with AT&T.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Jul 18 2018, 12:48 am
Thank you! The Moto X4 sounds great. Would you know if it's durable? Would it withstand falls? My phones tend to get chipped/ screens cracked too easily. I do plan on purchasing a case for it.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jul 18 2018, 4:33 pm
I don't have any personal experience with it, but it has a great reputation (probably best of the 3 I mentioned), and if you get a case and protective cover for the screen, you should be set. Hope this reply's not too late to be helpful; I was out all day and just saw this now.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics