Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
What happenned to ......
Previous  1  2  3  4

peach

Post Tue, Sep 25 2007, 6:48 pm
amother wrote:
withhumor was here for the fun and this post proves that you guys are not anything close to that. You are really into nothing at all only to blow yourself up out of proportion and see how many hours you killed away form the stove.

Ummm, aren't you part of the 'you guys'? After all, you've had to been on Imamother to post that....

Kinda makes me think this was written by withhumor who registered under a different sn...

Squash

Post Tue, Sep 25 2007, 10:03 pm
amother wrote:
withhumor was here for the fun and this post proves that you guys are not anything close to that. You are really into nothing at all only to blow yourself up out of proportion and see how many hours you killed away form the stove.

My, my. this really DOES remind me of my little kiddies.

Ladies, don't you think it's time to stop this silliness now? (or a coupla pages ago?) We're not even four days past yom kippur yet, and here's how the yetzer hora got us! Stop him before he wreaks havoc!!!!

amother

Post Wed, Sep 26 2007, 7:07 am
stem wrote:
cindy324 wrote:
DID she ever open her store, even??

Yeah and what was all that talk about a meet at Orchidea, her treat and all??

She took you all for a ride! I never believed one word she ever wrote about taking everyone out to eat, opening a store (was it a spa?), going to china on business... Rolling Eyes It just seemed too ridiculous at the time, and I had a feeling she was just getting her kicks on this site.

ok I don't know her personally but I know who 1011 is because she did my makeup for a wedding once. she does go to china for business, she even had to cancel on me when I wanted to use her again because an important opportunity came up and she had to travel there.

but when I called her earlier this year to see if she still did makeup she said "I'm THINKING of opening up a spa." it was never for sure. but it was probably fun to trump it up on the site. a lot of people exaggerate in their posts, not just her.

orchidea, now, that was just one big joke. I don't know why anyone would take that seriously.

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Sep 26 2007, 7:10 am
Aren't we ALL here for fun?

greenfire

Post Wed, Sep 26 2007, 7:17 am
FUN Exclamation FUN Exclamation FUN Exclamation

(oh and free therapy Twisted Evil Nervous )
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics