Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Child & Baby Products
Swings

Yael

Post Wed, May 19 2004, 1:48 pm
Which swing do you have?
Are you happy with it?

Yael

Post Wed, May 19 2004, 1:50 pm
I have the fisher price swing n' meals
I dont like it b/c it doesnt work well anymore.
it stills works as a high chair but takes up too much space to be convenient.
the only thing that is good is that the seat is big so you can put a 1 or even a small 2 yr old in the swing.

I do not recomend it.

Last edited by Yael on Sun, Oct 31 2004, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

happyduck

Post Fri, Oct 29 2004, 9:58 am
I havee th fisher price cen wonder auariam swing. IT is a hand me down and mine is the 2nd child to use it. We have been using it now for almost 8 months (my child is a premie thus is still more than small enough ot love th swing). I highlu recommend it. There have ben no problems (that were not my fault) and the one time there was an issue (bad battery leaked on the casing) fisher price replace the motor and the casing free and no questions asked... even though I told them I was not the orriginal owner and it wass my fault.

ForeverYoung

Post Tue, Nov 02 2004, 11:26 am
I use graico.
the truth is there are 2 main issues: space & mechanucal operation to be able to use it on Shabbos.
Any major brand will have quality, but from the stroller thread, don't go w/ evenflo.

zuncompany

Post Tue, Nov 02 2004, 1:10 pm
I actually have two. I have a graco 6 speed which we love! Zu was obsessed with it. Than when Tev was born we recieved a fisher price oceans aqarium take along swing. WE LOVE IT!!! I really do take it along with us places and it has really been a big help.
Sara

Rochel Leah

Post Tue, Nov 02 2004, 2:07 pm
I also have a graco swing but only 3 speed. I was also very happy with it, I even used it longer then needed because, sz liked it and was a small baby.

I dont know if anyone has heard about this: a friend of mine told me: her sisters friend at work told her that once her graco swing broke, and they took apart the motor and there was a chip in it that said " G_d Reward All Christain Orginizations". Is this believable?

zuncompany

Post Tue, Nov 02 2004, 2:20 pm
We were told to check by the batterys for this. Yes, it could be there. Usually only in the older ones though. Our graco didn't have it.
Sara

mini mommy me

Post Tue, Nov 02 2004, 9:27 pm
I have a fisher price swing that is a hand me down it's about 18 years old. Has been used by 8 kids (in various families). And it's a wind up so I can use it on Shabbos and it's great. Too bad they don't make these really basic models anymore.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics