Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Succos
Dd and succo

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 10:58 am
so she refuses NOT to eat in the succo - What ... even when we weren't near one ... she'd rather starve ... wanted me to sit and eat breakfast with her there ... what do your girls do

Ruchel

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 11:30 am
My girl eats where I put her Twisted Evil

No, honestly, although by me it's unseen especially for a girl, I so much prefer that type of "rebellion" to the contrary! If my children have to rebel, I hope they rebel by outfrumming me 100 times Very Happy

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 11:51 am
Did you read an earlier post of mine about a Machon Chana girl who tok upon herself not to eat outside the sukkah?

She was a nurse and had a bad infection, IIRC, and was on antibiotics which she refused to take outside the sukkah - but it's such a busy yomtov, we almost never had the seudah inside a sukkah, just listened kiddush and hamotzie from outside/nearby.

She almost made herself seriously ill - for an "extra" thing. Your child needs to speak to a rov or mashpia about priorities.

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 11:52 am
lol ruchel ... she'll be running around soon enough ...

the other day I saw a crawling baby - crawlrun right out of his families succo ... shock

I guess for me I'm mostly lazy now ...

as for dd yup - you win some you lose some or is it the opposite Scratching Head

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 11:54 am
relax cm ... she is not anorexic ... hey if I weren't so mind boggled I be there now too ...

chocolate moose

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 12:16 pm
I didn't say she was.

my friend, though, was small......

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 12:34 pm
I can't stand to eat there when it is wet ... after a rain ... Twisted Evil
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics