Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
The Anti-Vaccination Disgrace By Rabbi Aaron E. Glatt, MD
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next

Maybe

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:00 am
Do you know one NOT vaccinated kid who is allergic to peanut butter ?

keym

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:17 am
Maybe wrote:

Yes!!!
I have a friend with several children with severe peanut and dairy allergies.
When her 6th was born, she thought that maybe the vaccinations have something to do with the allergies. She declined all shots. And lo and behold, this kid is also severely allergic to peanuts and dairy. Same seriousness as siblings. Same everything. Only this kid is not vaccinated.

mommyla

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:20 am
Maybe wrote:

So now vaccines are responsible for food allergies too? Rolling Eyes Food allergies run in my family, including grandparents who didn’t have childhood vaccines.

Is there anything that’s NOT caused by the evil vaccines?

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:23 am
My egg allergic grandchild is vaccinated. She carries an epipen but not because of eggs but because of her other allergies.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:24 am
mommyla wrote:
So now vaccines are responsible for food allergies too? Rolling Eyes Food allergies run in my family, including grandparents who didn’t have childhood vaccines.

Is there anything that’s NOT caused by the evil vaccines?

Athlete's foot.

keym

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:26 am
southernbubby wrote:
Athlete's foot.

Not yet. I'm sure someone will find the link soon. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Twisted Evil

watergirl

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:27 am
southernbubby wrote:
Athlete's foot.

I know someone who got the vaccine and then at camp 10 days later came home with itchy feet. The doctor wont admit it but I know thats the cause.

flowerpower

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:28 am
southernbubby wrote:
Athlete's foot.

Nah. The Hep B shot causes that. Didn’t you know?

keym

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:30 am
watergirl wrote:
I know someone who got the vaccine and then at camp 10 days later came home with itchy feet. The doctor wont admit it but I know thats the cause.

And I know someone who got a vaccine and 1 week later failed their math test. I'm sure there's a correlation.

As a friend of mine says: her kids and all her nephews didn't walk for a full year after their bris- and some even more. Those two must be connected.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 9:55 am
watergirl wrote:

Okay but does vaccines cause mosquito bites and bee stings? How about head lice? Maybe the vaccines make our bodies more delicious to these bugs.

watergirl

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:06 am
southernbubby wrote:
Okay but does vaccines cause mosquito bites and bee stings? How about head lice? Maybe the vaccines make our bodies more delicious to these bugs.

And now that I think about it, my neice’s neighbor’s carpool driver is vaccinated and then went to Puerto Rico for Pesach and got bit by a mosquito - she got zika.

Vaccines cause Zika!!

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:08 am
watergirl wrote:
And now that I think about it, my neice’s neighbor’s carpool driver is vaccinated and then went to Puerto Rico for Pesach and got bit by a mosquito - she got zika.

Vaccines cause Zika!!

and then she became a Democrat so that proves that we should never vaccinate!

watergirl

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:15 am
southernbubby wrote:
and then she became a Democrat so that proves that we should never vaccinate!

Yes!

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:16 am
Maybe wrote:

There was one kid in my daughter's elementary school class who was severely allergic to a whole host of stuff....and from an anti-vax home.

southernbubby

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:19 am
watergirl wrote:
Yes!

Uh oh, does it cause pregnancy? What about those of us who got flu shots and are 63 years old. Should we be concerned?

watergirl

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:23 am
southernbubby wrote:
Uh oh, does it cause pregnancy? What about those of us who got flu shots and are 63 years old. Should we be concerned?

That, I dont know. I’ll do some extensive research via google and let you know.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:25 am
Ma3 wrote:
I'm not diagnosing him a few years later. It was as bad as the measles is now, a simple virus with fever and happens to be a rash that made it sound 'so scary'. At that time I wasn't as knowledgeable and believed in every word my Dr. said. Fast forward to now, same story, different kid, only unvaccinated! So Dr. reports to Health Dept and the rest you all know. All people running for vaccines now could've been running then when my son was home 'with a virus'. Only Dr wouldn't say to me it's "measles", because then people would start questioning the shots.

They control what they want should be in the news. And all this hype about how deathly it is, please tell me how deathly is chicken pox. We all got it as kids, was highly contagious and had to be home, looked horrible, felt horrible... Kids body fought it and built up immunity for the future. Today's vaccinated kids don't have that immunity. No one says measles isn't contagious, but it's not cancer!

When my sister did her pediatric residency at a NY hospital, a child was brought in with complications from the chicken pox. The child did not make it.

I have my own tale about the chicken pox, which I've posted numerous times...at the age of 15, my parents went overseas to a Bar Mitzvah and we were supposed to go to a married sibling for Shabbos. On Friday morning, my sister, then 2, came down with the chicken pox. So I volunteered to stay home with her (it was two weeks b4 Pesach, married sis didn't want to deal with the pox then) and other siblings (who had already had it) went.

I found out that Shabbos that chicken pox can get pretty bad. As in very high fevers, my little sister was in pain and delirious, shaking and sweating. I was up all night giving her tylenol, sponging her, trying to keep the fever down, and just plain terrified that something bad would happen to her. It was a Shabbos straight out of ____.

I thought of this when I gave my own girls the chicken pox vaccine.

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:26 am
southernbubby wrote:

It's never too late to become a Democrat. Be careful!

Chayalle

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:28 am
Ma3 wrote:
I'm not diagnosing him a few years later. It was as bad as the measles is now, a simple virus with fever and happens to be a rash that made it sound 'so scary'. At that time I wasn't as knowledgeable and believed in every word my Dr. said. Fast forward to now, same story, different kid, only unvaccinated! So Dr. reports to Health Dept and the rest you all know. All people running for vaccines now could've been running then when my son was home 'with a virus'. Only Dr wouldn't say to me it's "measles", because then people would start questioning the shots.

They control what they want should be in the news. And all this hype about how deathly it is, please tell me how deathly is chicken pox. We all got it as kids, was highly contagious and had to be home, looked horrible, felt horrible... Kids body fought it and built up immunity for the future. Today's vaccinated kids don't have that immunity. No one says measles isn't contagious, but it's not cancer!

DH told me his mother told him about having the measles at age 17. It was NOT just a simple viurs with fever and a rash.

the problem is, my dear anti-vaxers, that you think these illnesses are generally child's play. You don't know about how bad a case of measles can get.

I don't ever want to find out.

mommy3b2c

Post Mon, Oct 29 2018, 10:33 am
Maybe wrote:

I do not even KNOW one unvaccinated kid. I don’t associate with conspiracy theorists.
Page 6 of 9   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next Recent Topics