Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Plaza Auto Leasing (PAL)

merrygold

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 10:28 am
Has anyone here leased a car from PAL and can share their experiences?

Cheiny

Post Mon, Nov 12 2018, 10:35 am
merrygold wrote:
Has anyone here leased a car from PAL and can share their experiences?

Yes, whatever you do, STAY AWAY! They’re the biggest thieves! I’ve had several horrific experiences with them, years apart, and will never deal with them again! They will lie to you, make false commitments, anything, just to get your business! Just look up some reviews on them and you’ll see how many other people were ripped off by them! I asked about a specific Honda car which I knew had an engine problem last year (it was all over the news and internet) and the salesman lied to my face, saying there was no such problem (even Honda acknowledged the problem and said they’re working to fix them!). When I challenged the salesman to google the problem on the computer right on his desk, he refused. Several years ago we almost bought a car from them but they started playing games with changing the price on the car...Do yourself a favor and go to a reputable place. I happen to know that Wheels To Lease are very honest, have a huge repeat clientele (a good sign of satisfied customers), and will spend a lot of time with you, answering your questions and concerns, and when I leased my last new car from them 3 years ago, they gave me a detailed review and explained instructions of operation of the inside of the car, etc. I’m about to go lease my second car from them. I worked with a sweet, honest woman named Ms. Pinson. They took care of every detail for me, the paperwork, DMV and license plates, and it was ready to just drive when I picked it up. Hassle free. I’m quite happy with how Ms. Pinson worked with me. Good luck whatever you decide, but please don’t go to Plaza.

merrygold

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 5:57 am
Thanks so much Cheiny!
Anyone else have experience with them, or with wheels to lease?

Cheiny

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 7:29 am
merrygold wrote:
Thanks so much Cheiny!

If you live in Brooklyn, you can see how many cars have the Wheels To Lease bumper protector or license plate covers..,that should give you an idea. Good luck.

Newmom12

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 12:00 pm
I leased from Pal twice. The salesman was aggressive and helpful. That was with my first lease. With my second one the salesman really did something to his benefit, WITHOUT giving me all the details. I really got screwed over big time not just monetarily but also credit wise. He took no responsibility no one there cared about what he had done. I was so turned off how he acted so indifferently. I will NoT be leasing through them ever again!!!!

groovy1224

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 12:34 pm
We leased 2 cars with them. No major issues, but I always found it pretty difficult to get a hold of our salesman if I was calling for any reason other than inquiring about a new lease. For general questions he was pretty unresponsive. (Borderline comatose actually) Guess if he's not making a buck it's not worth his time.

momX4

Post Tue, Nov 13 2018, 2:29 pm
merrygold wrote:
Thanks so much Cheiny!

I used wheels to lease. I still have no clue what it takes to lease a car.

They did everything. They drove the car 50 miles to deliver and had someone else go 20 miles I'm a different direction so my DH can sign the paperwork. Car was delivered with plates.

My in-laws used them for years and highly recommended them.

merrygold

Post Wed, Nov 14 2018, 6:06 am
Thanks everyone!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics