Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Ramat givat zeev

zebra111

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 8:37 am
Anyone here moved/moving?

Have people already started moving in?
What is the school situation? Do they/will they have their own chadarim and beis yaakov or just joining the ones in agan ayalot?

What sort of crowd is there?

Would really appreciate any answers anyone has

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 9:28 am
They are building schools. When it will happen, don't know. I believe the plan was for next school year, but I don't know that that will happen. There is a variety in terms of hashkafah. So people will likely use a lot of different schools anyway. Now, some people are going to Agan Ayalot, but some are keeping the kids in the schools where they were, especially if they are coming from Givat Zeev. There are other schools used as well, including some with hasaot.

The first set of buildings were moved into awhile ago, since this past summer, but not fully occupied. People are still moving into them. A few new buildings are now opening up and more people are coming. There are scheduled to be more around Pesach time. There are also apartments owned by Americans that are either being rented out or have their owners coming and going.

zebra111

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 9:33 am
Really helpful thanks.
Do u know what type of schools (hashkaficaly) are supposed to be built?

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 10:47 am
I can put you in touch with my sister who lives there, if you like.

amother
Seafoam

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 10:47 am

zebra111

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 10:52 am
amother wrote:
g

Seafoam id love if shes ok with that

Iymnok

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 10:54 am
The first families moved in just before the start of the school year. Only a few buildings are inhabited. Many are Israelis. My girls have told me that a few girls are in school, not in their classes. Bus service has just started.
Presently there are no schoolsor ganim there. The new building for the Bais Yaakov seems to have not been started even though the present 18 classrooms, split all-purpose room and 2 caravans are filled. The foundations for the new ganim in a gan Ha’ayalot are finished and the walls are starting to go up.
With such lack, I’d be surprised that the local government would build schools for non-existent (yet) kids before giving those already here a place to learn.

But I live in Agan Ha’ayalot...

zebra111

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 11:05 am
Was hoping ud reply lymnok I remember u live there!
With the new gan buildings does that mean plans are for smaller gan kitot than what there is now?
And u mentioned the new bait yaakov building..u mean in agan ayalot?

Iymnok

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 11:15 am
Yep, all outside my window, daily, 7-5 drilling and banging.
The buildings for the ganim will give our children comfortable classrooms and let the present caravans to be replaced with buildings for the cheders. One will go into the present Bais Ya’akov building, one will need a building, Belz will needa place and the new Sefardi cheder will need a place. This year the school year started with a lack of 4 classrooms.

zebra111

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 11:18 am
Wow thats crazy..
Do u know details about the sefardi cheider by the way? We checked it in its first yr and there was 10kids in a teeny end of corridor in givos olam..are they still there and that size?

Iymnok

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 11:35 am
I don’t know, I saw an ad yesterday for registration we are happily in Darkei Yosher.

hanna2010

Post Thu, Nov 22 2018, 2:48 pm
You can pm me fir my sister number
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions