Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Dd throwing up and we’re supposedto go away!

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Dec 07 2018, 12:52 am
So we’re scheduled to leave tomorrow morning for the weekend. Bags are packed, food wrapped and ready to go. Ds age 6 just woke up and threw up whatever he ate today, like 3 times! I don’t know if it’s something he ate or a virus. I think if he’s still throwing up tomorrow morning it’s a no brainer to cancel and stay home. But if he wakes up feeling better and eats breakfast ok, is it ok to still go? Would he still be contagious if it’s a virus? And how would it feel for him to nebech be weak after a night of throwing up and then need to sit in a car for an hour and sleep somewhere that’s not his bed? Wwyd?

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Dec 07 2018, 12:54 am
amother wrote:
So we’re scheduled to leave tomorrow morning for the weekend. Bags are packed, food wrapped and ready to go. Ds age 6 just woke up and threw up whatever he ate today, like 3 times! I don’t know if it’s something he ate or a virus. I think if he’s still throwing up tomorrow morning it’s a no brainer to cancel and stay home. But if he wakes up feeling better and eats breakfast ok, is it ok to still go? Would he still be contagious if it’s a virus? And how would it feel for him to nebech be weak after a night of throwing up and then need to sit in a car for an hour and sleep somewhere that’s not his bed? Wwyd?

I would see if he had a fever.

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Dec 07 2018, 1:20 am
No fever bh. He was a bit irritable today but nothing more than that
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics