Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Pac'n play with changing stations

amother

Post Sun, Oct 21 2007, 3:57 pm
Are these changing stations useful? Until what age or weight can they be used?

Thanks.

NotInNJMommy

Post Sun, Oct 21 2007, 4:16 pm
I have a graco and it's 15 lbs. I found it helpful when my children were little.

I didn't have another changing table at first, and it's also a nifty place to give sponge baths....which I end up doing for a few weeks with waiting for the stub to fall off and getting the courage to give the little ones a bath.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Oct 22 2007, 12:30 pm
I never used it on my pac 'n play, but I took the mat part and cleared a space on my dresser, and use that as the changing table in my room. Pretty cheap, if I say so myself Smile
The extra $10 or so for buying one with a changing tabletop got me a full functioning changing table until I got my crib and changing table set (cheap) when my older son was 16 months. My kids are short though, and I see my 9.5 month old is almost too tall for it....

amother

Post Mon, Oct 22 2007, 12:39 pm
My baby is 3 months and I LOVE the changing station, it has all these neat pockets for diapers, wipes, baby powder, balmex etc. and it also bounces a little for fun for her!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics