Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Date night in brooklyn
Previous  1  2

simba

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 7:29 pm
Ok. Don’t know why this thread became Glatt-A- La-Carte against T-fusion. Both are great steak houses and people have had good and not so good experiences at both. OP asked for non food date ideas! Just saying if you are going to Glatt a la carte please make sure to have their peanut butter mousse dessert! It’s unreal!!

Pottery painting is a winner (painted pot)
A game bar ( drinks and assortments of games)
Walking the Brooklyn Bridge
Bowling
Biking in prospect park

amother
Gray

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 7:59 pm
Pottery painting in nyc
There’s also places to shoot pool/ billiards on McDonald Avenue in Brooklyn a lot of fun for a date night

amother
Ruby

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 8:42 pm
amother wrote:
Pottery painting in nyc
There’s also places to shoot pool/ billiards on McDonald Avenue in Brooklyn a lot of fun for a date night

Not the OP, but this sounds like fun. Do they have table hockey? I don't know how to shoot pool.

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 8:45 pm
Cheiny wrote:
All the times I’ve been there, there were very few children, almost none. I’d imagine when you go to a place like that, most people wouldnt really feel it’s appropriate to bring babies or rowdy children... I guess you were just unlucky that time you went. You should reconsider and try again...,I love that place!

it was our 3rd time at glatt ala carte. the first time was amazing. 2nd time was ok. This time was a bit disappointing. I guess different ppl have different tastes. I found glatt ala carte's menu to be too large personally.

But I'm glad you like it Smile

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 8:46 pm
simba wrote:
Ok. Don’t know why this thread became Glatt-A- La-Carte against T-fusion. Both are great steak houses and people have had good and not so good experiences at both. OP asked for non food date ideas! Just saying if you are going to Glatt a la carte please make sure to have their peanut butter mousse dessert! It’s unreal!!

Bowling
Biking in prospect park

she asked for restaurants!

I always wanted to paint pottery, I just have to talk dh into it. There's a pottery place on Coney Island Ave and Ave N.

Sebastian

Post Mon, Jan 21 2019, 8:52 pm
Squishy wrote:
You would have done him a big favor complaining privately and giving him a chance to make it right rather than complaining in detail publically. It is really not so nice.

I don't know him or the place, but perhaps you should take down your complaints since your experience isn't universal, and you say he is sweet.

I would be devastated if I read about my business being trashed on imamother.

I went into detail so ppl. would be able to read and decide if they care about what I care about. I edited one post that may have been worded too strongly.

Cheiny described how she hated the small menu and lack of choice of sides in T Fusion. It's not something that bothers me, but it obviously bothers someone else.

Some people don't like waiters to pay attn to them. I personally like to be "checked on". Maybe some prefer their drinks after they pay their bill.
Greasy and very very sweet food I kinda associate with heimish clientele which is what they mainly cater to. It seems like the more heimish crowd love it and the less heimish aren't as enthusiastic.

amother, it was a Monday night. There was a father with a few of his young kids. They behaved fine and I didn't really care that they were there, although I did think it was late for them to be up.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 12:03 pm
simba wrote:

Bowling
Biking in prospect park

Painted Pot is fun but I’ve never ever seen men there, have you? Somehow I don’t think most men would be as thrilled with this as women/girls are.

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 8:40 pm
The art cafe in crown heights is a great date spot, I’ve seen plenty of couples. They sometimes have late nights.
My husband enjoyed it even more than I did!

simba

Post Tue, Jan 22 2019, 8:44 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Painted Pot is fun but I’ve never ever seen men there, have you? Somehow I don’t think most men would be as thrilled with this as women/girls are.

I’ve been there with dh and we really enjoyed.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries