Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Sheva brachos in KGH QUEENS restaurant/ shul informatin help

amother
Chocolate

Post Fri, Jan 25 2019, 3:09 pm
I am going to be making a she a brachos for around 35 to 50 ppl in Kew gardens HIlls Queens. Can anyone pls share their information or experiences??

I was thinking of renting a shul like young Israel of KGH and having it catered, but I want to do it cheapest way. The caterer is charging arnd $35 per person but then besides that he's charging for waiters, mashgiach...and I will also have to pay to rent the shul room, which I dont know how much it is...

Then, I found a restaurant in forest hills who can charge me 35 per person with no extra fees, but its really small room and they can't fit 45 ppl.

Does anyone know how much it costs to rent young Israel Kgh and did u make a simcha there??

Does anyone know of a fleishig restaurant that has separate space for a simcha that I can use?? The restaurant can be in Kgh or hillcrest.

Anyone make a catered simcha in Kgh shul or restaurant and can share costs??

Thanks. I'm looking for the cheapest catered option.

gumby

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 2:17 pm
Chosen gardens.

amother
Chocolate

Post Sat, Jan 26 2019, 5:58 pm
gumby wrote:
Chosen gardens.

Thanks. I did look into this place but they can fit at most 35 ppl or a squished 40.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics