Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey
Shabbos day chicken breast recipe

rachel0615

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 7:37 pm
I know there are so many threads on this topic but I did not find any really yummy sounding recipes.

I am looking for somethings super flavorful but nothing with tons of sugar, bottled sugary syrups etc. Thanks for all and any ideas!!

Rutabaga

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:05 pm
Dip in tehina and then bread with falafel mix, spray with PAM and bake. Serve with more tehina and other Mideast dishes.

Mix equal parts honey, mustard, and white horseradish. Marinate chicken overnight, then bread with your favorite breadcrumbs, spray with PAM and bake.

Mix breadcrumbs with zaatar and a little salt. Dip chicken in egg and then in the seasoned breadcrumbs. Spray with PAM and bake.

If you have a way of grilling, I have some more recipes that work better for that method if you're interested.

MiriFr

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:11 pm
Sautee mushrooms and onions (cut into rings) until clear. Add 6Tb honey and 1Tb onion soup mix. Let boil.
Cut up chicken cutlets into nuggets, dredge in flour, bake covered on 350 while you make the above mushroom and onion sauce.
Remove chicken, mix with mushroom and onions, bake uncovered 10 min

allthingsblue

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 9:42 pm
MiriFr wrote:
Sautee mushrooms and onions (cut into rings) until clear. Add 6Tb honey and 1Tb onion soup mix. Let boil.
Cut up chicken cutlets into nuggets, dredge in flour, bake covered on 350 while you make the above mushroom and onion sauce.
Remove chicken, mix with mushroom and onions, bake uncovered 10 min

Served warm or room temp?

Prettygirl30

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 10:39 pm
Do you have the Miriam Pascal cookbook? She has 4 chicken cutlets recipes that are all amazing in it. If you don't I'll post in morning for u what I normally do is I buy 8 packages of chicken come home and do two packages per recipe and I freeze ina. Zip lock flat and pull out as I need they defrost pretty quickly and r delicious baked in oven or grilled

rachel0615

Post Mon, Jan 28 2019, 10:48 pm
Prettygirl30 wrote:
Do you have the Miriam Pascal cookbook? She has 4 chicken cutlets recipes that are all amazing in it. If you don't I'll post in morning for u what I normally do is I buy 8 packages of chicken come home and do two packages per recipe and I freeze ina. Zip lock flat and pull out as I need they defrost pretty quickly and r delicious baked in oven or grilled

I do not. would love to see them! thank u!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Chicken/ Turkey