Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Queen Tzirel
1  2  Next

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 8:56 am
I am/was following her on instagram and not getting any new posts in my feed. For some reason I decided to check my list of those I'm following and she's not there anymore. I don't know if by mistake I unfollowed or if she disappeared. I tried finding her account to request to follow again but I can't find it.

I know this sounds yentish, that's why I gave my whole introduction, but I'm truly concerned about her. Does anyone know anything?

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:02 am
Her account got deleted, she started a new one and has been posting her old pics sporadically. She's using the opportunity to kind of rebrand. But she's back. Do a search for her, but be warned that there are a couple of fan pages as well a more sinister mocking page.

Edited to add: just checked and she's gone again. And the private messages from last week, where I welcomed her back and she told me that her account had gotten deleted, are gone too. ?? I guess she got deleted again.

I also noticed last week and was also concerned, being that she seemed to be going through some pretty major lifestyle changes right before her account disappeared, and now she's disappeared again.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:04 am
amother wrote:
Her account got deleted, she started a new one and has been posting her old pics sporadically. She's using the opportunity to kind of rebrand.

I also noticed last week and was also concerned, being that she seemed to be going through some pretty major life changes right before her account disappeared. But she's back. Do a search for her, but be warned that there are a couple of fan pages as well a more sinister mocking page

What's her username now?

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:06 am
amother wrote:
What's her username now?

See my edited comment

amother
Red

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:08 am
amother wrote:
See my edited comment

Thanks, I thought I was missing something. Instagram land isn't always the healthiest place to be, so I hope she's just enjoying real life.

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:10 am
amother wrote:
Thanks, I thought I was missing something. Instagram land isn't always the healthiest place to be, so I hope she's just enjoying real life.

I hope so too.

Amother above explained why I am concerned. I really hope she's doing ok.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:15 am
amother wrote:
I hope so too.

Amother above explained why I am concerned. I really hope she's doing ok.

She seemed ok when she was back, and our messages back and forth seemed normal. She had, though, changed even more considerably and noticabley than she had previous to her first account deletion.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:19 am
Honestly, she looks like she snapped.
So sad, her account just came up in my feed this morn and her pics are all grainy and she keeps saying how she likes herself with her hair..
So odd.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:24 am
amother wrote:
Honestly, she looks like she snapped.
So sad, her account just came up in my feed this morn and her pics are all grainy and she keeps saying how she likes herself with her hair..
So odd.

This is not her account. She is currently not on IG. This is a fake account that she's referenced. It's meant to mock her.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:31 am
amother wrote:
This is not her account. She is currently not on IG. This is a fake account that she's referenced. It's meant to mock her.

Whatever, the whole thing is nebachdig,
I just went and unfollowed her..

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:36 am
amother wrote:
Whatever, the whole thing is nebachdig,
I just went and unfollowed her..

Again, its not her. Its a fake account meant to make fun of her. She's not on instagram anymore.

And yes, I do quite agree that the situation she's in is nebachdik, but I feel tremendous pity for her, and dont think setting up fake IG accounts about her and her hair is the right way to go. So by all means, unfollow the fake account.

urban gypsy

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:43 am
I'm kind of worried about her as well.
Did SHE delete her account or did her account get deleted?
If the latter, why on earth would that happen?

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:47 am
urban gypsy wrote:
I'm kind of worried about her as well.
Did SHE delete her account or did her account get deleted?
If the latter, why on earth would that happen?

I asked her last week when she was briefly back on if she was rebranding, and she said it was Hashem's choice not hers. I took that to mean that her account had gotten deleted not by her choice. She said she was reposting her best pictures. I only saw today that she's gone again.

tweety1

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 9:53 am
I am really worried abt her. The choices she has made, and the way she represented herself were showing too many red flags. I dunno if it's mental, yiddishkite related, maybe a combo of both, or some more serious underlying issues that shes not talking abt. I happened to have loved watching her and it's painful to see what's happening.

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 10:03 am
amother wrote:
I asked her last week when she was briefly back on if she was rebranding, and she said it was Hashem's choice not hers. I took that to mean that her account had gotten deleted not by her choice. She said she was reposting her best pictures. I only saw today that she's gone again.

OP here.
Yes, the first deleting was by mistake. She went off IG for a week and somehow it got deleted.

The other account is a FAKE! She herself posted about it and asked that people report it, which I did. Instead of just unfollowing, you can help out by reporting it. It's not ok to have an account on someone else's name and post pictures with bylines to bash that person.

I followed her new account, the real one, and she's been off for at least a week. That's what sent me searching. So nobody knows what happened to her? I can't get her out of my head.
She's been very open about the hard times she went through, so I'm concerned. I know it's strange that I'm posting about it here, but I don't know her IRL, only through her IG account and I hoped someone would tell me the name of her new IG account and that would be that.
Now that you're all confirming her disappearance, I have a pit in my stomach. I so hope everything's all right - for her sake and for the sake of her delicious kids.

urban gypsy

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 10:07 am
I think it's back up!
queen_tzirel
It is a private group with a lot of followers including some of my mutuals so I'm hoping it's legit

amother
Wine

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 10:11 am
urban gypsy wrote:
I think it's back up!
queen_tzirel
It is a private group with a lot of followers including some of my mutuals so I'm hoping it's legit

If it has 16 posts with a bit more than 1000 followers with 0 following - that's the fake account.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 10:13 am
urban gypsy wrote:
I think it's back up!
queen_tzirel

If its the one with the picture of her in the red top from immediately after her youngest was born, she has said before that this is fake.

When she was back last week, she had a new...I dont know what its called, not monogram, but brand symbol thingie that was pale gold and had queen tzirel in darker letters.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 10:15 am
It's not nice to start a thread for the sole purpose of discussing another person.

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Apr 02 2019, 10:17 am
amother wrote:
It's not nice to start a thread solely for the reason of discussing another person.

No one here is discussing or debating her recent (public) choices and actions.
OP opened the thread to see if she could locate the new account.
No one is discussing her as a person
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics