Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
I’m ready for Pesach!

Yael

Post Mon, Apr 08 2019, 1:10 pm
I’m ready!

When my friend posted a picture of her girls in their new Yom Tov attire, I was immediately attracted to the beautiful necklaces they were wearing. Buying jewelry can sometimes be draining, especially before Pesach when the to do list is never ending.

I was quick to compliment her on the shoes, dresses and bows, but I wanted to know, I needed to know where I can get those necklaces as well. Her response was in bold followed by many explanation points: iJEWELED.COM!!! Gosh!! Such enthusiasm from Rochel? Wait; another message - FREE !!! She says. I better check it out myself.

I was blown away by the vast selection of bracelets, necklaces, rings, and earrings for ladies, girls, teens, and such adorable baby bracelets. And now after I placed my order I want to share the joy of bliss with you.

ijeweled.com was established with women who understand fashion in mind. The goal is to provide affordable jewelry for every occasion yet not compromising on quality and style.

With ijeweled.com you will satisfy your style and your budget.  I just couldn't resist splurging and with the great prices, why shouldn't I? Every girl needs jewelry for the upcoming Chag and let’s not kid ourselves you deserve it too.

Visit www.ijeweled.com today to place your order.

Sponsored Post
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics