Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Childrens Shoe Store in BP

shopaholic

Post Fri, Nov 02 2007, 10:22 am
I'm going to BP on Sunday & need to get Shabbos shoes for 2 of my kids. Any suggestions? I know of Teschers., but is there anywhere a bit cheaper?

cindy324

Post Fri, Nov 02 2007, 12:53 pm
Try Daniel's shoes on 13th ave. corner 45th street. They have a nice selection, and they are way cheaper than Tescher's or Nature Walk.

I only buy shoes there for my kids. They are good quality leather shoes, and I refuse pay upwards of $80 for childrens' shoes .

amother

Post Fri, Nov 02 2007, 1:54 pm
Schwartz shoe store is cheaper.
They are on 16th avenue corner 49th street.
Good luck!

ruthanne

Post Sun, Nov 04 2007, 8:51 am
I go to a store on 13th and about 43rd (opposite Peretz) on the same block as Bencraft. Can't remember name but the service is very good and the prices are good too. Never more than $60 and they usually have stuff on sale.

I only take my son to Teschers b/c he has wide and flat feet and needs a very good shoe for support and I trust Mr. Tescher that he will give me a shoe thats good for him. But they are expensive!

shopaholic

Post Mon, Nov 05 2007, 12:02 pm
After spending 1/2 hr looking for parking around 13th & 47th/48th so we could go for pizza & shoes, I gave up & went to 16th. We went for pizza, then 2 doors down to Teschers. He tried to sell me an $84 pair of shoes for DD! She happens to have narrow feet & I wanted brown, but $84??? I told him I'll only take DS's shoes (which were a little cheaper), so he went to the back & lo & behold - he found 2 pairs for $60. Still more than I've paid in years, but they are brown, Shabbosdik & nice.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries