Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Anything in BP, in Hot Cups for Pesach, besides Styrofoam?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 8:20 pm
Anything in BP, in disposable Kosher L'Pesach Hot Cups, besides Styrofoam?

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 8:43 pm
We actually don't look for special cups for pesach.
But since you asked, I checked my cabinet and the cups we have say kosher l'pesach. Hashgacha says something to the effect of Gruber in Monsey.
They're Best Bev 12 oz. Insulated Hot Cups & Lids. They come in 16 oz. too.
I bought them at KRM. They look like this.
https://breadberry.com/#!/hb/m/000000/r/174081/he/Brooklyn/kosher-household/kosher-paper-plastic-goods/kosher-cups/best-bev-insulated-hot-cups-12-oz-14-ct

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 8:52 pm
ra_mom wrote:
We actually don't look for special cups for pesach.
But since you asked, I checked my cabinet and the cups we have say kosher l'pesach. Hashgacha says something to the effect of Gruber in Monsey.
They're Best Bev 12 oz. Insulated Hot Cups & Lids. They come in 16 oz. too.
I bought them at KRM. They look like this.
https://breadberry.com/#!/hb/m/000000/r/174081/he/Brooklyn/kosher-household/kosher-paper-plastic-goods/kosher-cups/best-bev-insulated-hot-cups-12-oz-14-ct

Thanks! I go to KRM regularly, I must have missed them. I remember buying them and I still have some but I remember that the pleated outside of the cup gets damp and softens when used w hot drinks.

ra_mom

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 9:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thanks! I go to KRM regularly, I must have missed them. I remember buying them and I still have some but I remember that the pleated outside of the cup gets damp and softens when used w hot drinks.

They weren't with the regular hot cups. They were on the side with the Ziploc bags and such.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 14 2019, 9:36 pm
ra_mom wrote:
They weren't with the regular hot cups. They were on the side with the Ziploc bags and such.

Thanks. I must have seen them but didnt notice until now that they say Kosher LPesach.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries