Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals
Stuffed bread sticks with?

yo'ma

Post Mon, Apr 29 2019, 9:00 am
I'm serving eggplant Parmesan, salad, and stuffed bread sticks for supper, but I can't figure out what to stuff the bread sticks with. I don't want to do cheese. Almost anything else is fine though. TIA

Post Mon, Apr 29 2019, 9:09 am
1/2 cup softened butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 3 garlic cloves, minced, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese.

I got this recipe from someone. It's delicious. You could skip the parm. You could add sauteed onions. It's a great recipe to play with.

yo'ma

Post Mon, Apr 29 2019, 9:24 am
Squishy wrote:
1/2 cup softened butter, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 3 garlic cloves, minced, 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese.

I got this recipe from someone. It's delicious. You could skip the parm. You could add sauteed onions. It's a great recipe to play with.

Looks good! Garlic bread sticks, smart. And I have tons of garlic!! Thanks
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Dairy & Pareve Meals