Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Toddlers
Please help with playgroup

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 9:29 am
Hi!
I am due IYH at the end of feb, beg of march, and want to send my ds to playgroup.
Firstly, does anyone know the official age they accept kids at?
my son will be almost 2 then.
Secondly, anyone know of a really great playgroup in BP?
TIA

NotInNJMommy

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 12:01 pm
I don't have answers to any of your questions, unfortunately bc I'm not in BP, but I think it's a great idea you will be sending him. With #2 I also sent ds after my MIL left for the mornings (9-12) and it was really a great idea so I could rest/clean/run errands/goto the dr/make dinner (yes I'd make it in the AM). Then, I'd put ds to sleep when he got home and have a few hours between when he'd wake up and dh would get home. I don't think I would have functioned very well without it. Hatzlocha finding a playgroup and b'shaah tova!

Beauty and the Beast

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 12:47 pm
thank you so much!
I hope to find the right place for him.
I want to send him before the baby so he has a chance to adjust before life gets confusing for him!
Just dont know where to go from here, How do I enroll him, Do I have to go down to the place, call them?? I have noooo idea how these things go!!

mummiedearest

Post Thu, Nov 08 2007, 12:52 pm
plenty of two year olds go to playgroup. you may be able to find one in the jewish press or torah times or esra magazine. call them first and find out how they work in terms of enrollment and age level. they may also have different hours or be able to extend hours for you. definitely call them and ask them all your questions. you may want to request a day to try out the group with your child before the baby is born just to see what it's like. find out how many staff members there are, what they do in case of emergency, if lunch is included, etc.

good luck, and bshaah tovah!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics