Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What should they do to this lowlife?

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 2:31 pm
https://www.vosizneias.com/326.....tion/

A savage

Fox

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 3:55 pm
Quietly arrest her, make her pay a fine, and do community service.

This has become a bit of a social media fad -- kind of like eating Tide Pods. Be firm without making it even more appealing to idiot teens who think they're being funny or edgy.

ChutzPAh

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 4:00 pm
It’s always bothered me that some brands of ice cream like Edys don’t have any safety seal/plastic around the cover. Maybe now they’ll start to do it.

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 4:10 pm
Fox wrote:
Quietly arrest her, make her pay a fine, and do community service.

This has become a bit of a social media fad -- kind of like eating Tide Pods. Be firm without making it even more appealing to idiot teens who think they're being funny or edgy.

They are now talking about her facing up to 20 years.

https://amp.insider.com/woman-.....019-7

Ariana Grande didn't get time for her donut licking. There needs to be one standard for all. Celebrates should face the same punishments as others.

LoveMy2Kids

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 4:13 pm
ChutzPAh wrote:
It’s always bothered me that some brands of ice cream like Edys don’t have any safety seal/plastic around the cover. Maybe now they’ll start to do it.

Sorry for going off topic, but my pet peeve is the YoCrunch yogurts. People mix up the caps all the time. There's nothing keeping them together. My peanut allergic child almost had a Reese's Pieces one that was labeled M&M. The company said they accept no responsibility for things that happen at store level. I was floored that they don't believe they need to take any precautions.

amother
Bisque

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 4:15 pm
Just saw another video of a guy opening a bottle of Listerine, drinking it, and then spitting it back into the bottle and putting it back on the shelf!!! This is getting ridiculous!!!!

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 5:10 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Just saw another video of a guy opening a bottle of Listerine, drinking it, and then spitting it back into the bottle and putting it back on the shelf!!! This is getting ridiculous!!!!

Listerine has plastic around the cap that needs to be ripped off in order to open the bottle. If yours is missing, don't buy it!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 5:52 pm
Squishy wrote:
They are now talking about her facing up to 20 years.

https://amp.insider.com/woman-.....019-7

Ariana Grande didn't get time for her donut licking. There needs to be one standard for all. Celebrates should face the same punishments as others.

I bet she won’t serve a day...

amother
Honeydew

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 6:19 pm
How do we know it isn’t a publicity stunt
Or have I’ve been watching too many tv shows

amother
Olive

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 6:51 pm
She is clearly an idiot, so she should be given community service, which will also serve as training for the only kind of jobs she has the mental capacity to perform.

ra_mom

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 7:04 pm
Time to pressure ice cream manufacturers to use tamper proof seals like the rest of the products we buy.

Post Fri, Jul 05 2019, 7:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I bet she won’t serve a day...

Even to defend this action will be expensive. Her name is forever linked to this teenage prank because that's all I believe it is. It's a teenager not thinking out the consequences of her actions being egged on by her peers.

I don't think she was trying to contaminate the food as much as show she could be naughty.

I blame the donut licker for this.

imasoftov

Post Sat, Jul 06 2019, 5:53 pm
Test her for listeria

yo'ma

Post Sun, Jul 07 2019, 9:16 am
And then you have this one, too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics