Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Does anyone send to camp Magen Av?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 11:41 am
Ds is not doing well in his yeshivish camp. I’m thinking to switch him to Magen Av since I think the boys attending are more diverse.
Please tell me what you know about this camp.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 2:24 pm
It’s an awesome camp. My DS is there for his second summer and BH is having a great time. It’s very Frum and very fun!! Our family doesn’t fit into any mold and he is doing just fine. I would show your son a few of the videos online.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 4:48 pm
amother [ Mistyrose ] wrote:
It’s an awesome camp. My DS is there for his second summer and BH is having a great time. It’s very Frum and very fun!! Our family doesn’t fit into any mold and he is doing just fine. I would show your son a few of the videos online.

Thank you!

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 5:32 pm
Although there is learning (and a very good program) probably because it's less yeshivish there is a heavy emphasis on sports. I know a boy who didn't go because he isn't obsessed with sports. Make sure you're son is good with that, otherwise it's a great camp!

amother
Yellow

Post Tue, Jul 23 2019, 6:00 pm
My son returned from camp
He didn’t like camping in sleeping bags in the woods this was years ago Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children